CHapter NIne

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

-Yongguks POV-

Its been 3 years.....
TThree years since she left me..... Since she's left Seoul..... seems like since she left the earth....
Daehyun and I have spent countless hours for this girl we both greatly cared for....as a sister.... as a friend.... as a love.....
I even went to Busan with Daehyun to look for her.... but she was no where... it's like no one even knew who she was.
.....So we gave up.... last year......
Since we graduated high school... besides Zelo and ongup.... the 6 of us were signed to TS Entertainment and all put into a group called B.A.P. We've been out for a year and a half and its so much fun to see how much love we get for writing our passions.
We were all in the studio on a break between out practice.... playing random music from my laptop anf everyone joking around to it.... But I was tweeting to the fans.
"Hyung...." Zelo said. I loked at him.
"Didn't you record this song with JiEUn noona? Who is this??" Zelo asked. 
I listened and heard Going Crazy playing..... But the orginal version.
I bit my lip.... why didn't i delet this?
"It's uh.... Alesandra ....." I answered.
"REALLY!?" Everyone except Daehyun shouted.
"Yeah, she;d walk around always singing this....." Daehyun confirmed.
I stood shaking off my worries that came back.
"Uh.... Im going to the store for some food...."
"I'll come too." Daehyun smiled.
I nodded and looked at the others seeing if they wanted to come too.
"Me too!" Youngjae smiled standing.
No one else? We all left.
-Daehyun-
I stood outside of the store... I really didn't want to go but i dind't want to be apart of the conversations about Aliss.
I waited and soon felt rain drops.... before i knew it, it was pouring and people were puling out umbrellas. I groaned and a girl with an umbrella ran pass me.... She stopped and turned to me holding it  out.
Sadly I couldn't see her face.
"You'll get sick." She said sweetly.
I bowed and took the umbrella.
She looked at me smiling...
Her: .
Alesandra?? She smiled and ran into the store. I turned around and watched her... She ran passed Yongguk and Youngjae looking down as she rang out her hair, to a group of girls.
They grabbed their bags and headed out the store. The girl wh gave me the umbrella uddling with her friend under another.
"He-" I began but she cut me off.
"You can kepe it." Her voice sounded like an older Alesandra.... but it was still high and child like. 
I looked at her necklace and saw it was the one Yongguk had given her. ... The dog tag with his name and birthdate.
"Come on Alisson... We have to go." One girl giggled pulling her.
"Alisson?" I asked as she walked away. "Why would a girl named Alisson have Yongguks dog tag?" 
"What about my dog tag?" Yongguk asked.
"it's right here hyung..." Youngjae pointed.
"Hyung... remeber your old dog tag..."
"Aliss had it..." He answered.
I squnted at the girl who was walked away with her friend.
"I found her." I mumbled.
"You what?" They asked. Daehyun began walking after the girl and grabbed her wrist. 
"Daehyun you cant-" Youngjae started.
"Hey get off me!!" The girl whouted.
"Alesandra...." Daehyun said.
"Who?" Alisson asked.
"Thats you Alesandra!?" Daehyun shouted.
"GET OFF ME! IM NOT ALESANDRA! IM ALISSON!" She shouted.
Yongguk watched the scene unfold and noticed his old Dog Tag. He pulled my hand away from her.
"Sorry." He mumbled. THe girl looked at Yongguk and her eyes widened. But then she shook her head away and looked at me. Her eyes widened again.
"We have to go..." One of her friends pulled her away.
"That was her..." Yongguk said... "I could yell when she looked at me... but she doesn't know us... so we should do the same." 
"Hyung...."I started.
"I SAID WHAT I MEANT DAEHYUN! DON'T BOTHER HER AGAIN! IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW US WE DON'T KNOW HER!" He shouted at me. I was taken back... i couldn't tell if they were tears or the rain hitting his face... But his face said he was hurt....
Did she really not remeber us? Remember herself.
------
Yes! Im sorry it's been so long...  I was strssing over somethings SOOOO! Here is the next chapter and please expect more. Up vote please and comment on what you think..... I'd love you feed back...... More will be explained in the next couple chapters so don't worry.