Chapter 10

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

The next day Yongguk was still a little bummed and regretting what he said about Alesandra... He decided since he woke up before anyone to go jog in the park.

Around 8 am, he had done 2 laps and was still feeling like sh*t. He started off for another lap when he saw a girl dancingwith headphones in her ear in the middle of the park. 
She wore: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_21/set?id=144662914. He long blonde hair in a ponytail as she moved to the song. She was singing Secrets Love is Move..Her voice still sounded the same... still beautiful to my ears.
I sat on the fountain beside her and watched from the side. SOon little girls started joining her, she took out her headphones and giggled. she sang from memory and did the dances. 
When they were done the little girls hugged her legs.
"You voice is pretty eonnie." One told them. She giggled and said thank you then bowed to the peiple around.
She looked in my direcrion and I stood walking up to her.
"Hello." I bowed, she bowed too.
"Hello again."
"Sorry about my friend yestarday." I smiled.. it was weird speaking so formally to her.
"Oh, yeah that was weird." She crossed her arms and huffed. "I don't know who this Alesandra is but no wonder she left if he's that crazy." My eyes widened at her statement.
"He was more like a sister to him.... she was my-" Yongguk stopped He shook his head.
"I'm Yongguk." he introduced for a second time to her. She gave ,e a weird look.
"Bwoh!?" I asked annoyed by this look... She'd always use to give me it.
"Why aren't you smiling.... I think you'd look cuter if you smile and less scary." She grabbed her bag and started walking away with a smile.
I looked down thinking and then looked at her.
"Yah! WHat's thats suppose to mean!" I shouted.
She looked at me laughing. She was putting something around her neck and I noticed it was my dog tag.
I ran after her grabbing her wrist and she flinched.
"Don't hurt me." She pleaded.
People starred at us and i rose an eyebrow letting go of her.
"What are you talking about?" She stood straight and smirked.
"See... people starred because they believed you'd hurt me. Because you look scay with a mean face. Smile." She pushed the corner of my cheeks up. I chuckled at her and she smiled.
"Ah~ the beast smiled!" She clapped. She stuck out her hand. "I'm Jeon Alisson." She smiled.
Jeon Alesandra.... I thought.
"So why were you dacning in the middle of the park like a weirdo?" I asked. She stimped at me and puffed.
"Im not a weirdo, I was going to get food when Secrets song came on and  I like it so i anced to it! WHY WERE YOU WATCHING!"
"Because I was jogging and and I saw people starring so i thought i would too." I answered somwhat honestly. She rolled her eyes.
"Your as crazy as your friend." She began walking away. "Leave me alone!" She shouted. 
Damn.... her personality has changed.
Yongguk went back to the dorms and laid in bed... remebering times he, daehyu and her spent tofether.
=Flashback=
"Pssst!" She whispered to me. I rose an eyebrow. "What are you doing after school?"
"Wae?" I asked.
"Because Daehyun oppa and I-"
"Yeah, dont event people to our sectet party!"Daehyun whisper yelled.
"WHat makes you think i'd come to your stupid party?" I scoffed at Daehyun.
"BANG YONGGUK AND JUNG DAEHYUN! Were you talking!?!" The teacher shouted. We all looked forward.
"Ani-" Daehyun lied. 
"Whatever, I heard you! Outside! Raise your hand over your head." He demanded. We both sighed and walked outside... as we left we could hear Alesandra.
"Sir! I was speakng too" She admitted. 
"You were-"
'It was my fault. I started the conversation." She continued. She stood and followe dbehind us and stood betweeun us raising her arms over her head,
"You're stupid..." Daehyun said.
"WAAAAE." She whined.
"You weren't in trouble. you could've stayed in class-"
"But I started it." She smiled. "So i should be punished also!" She giggled.
We rolled our eyes at the strange girl.
A few minutes passed an she dropped her arms, quickly raising them when she heard yhe door open to the class and the teacher run out.
"Good... stay like that all class period." He said walking back in. When the door sut we all dropped our arms.
"So oppa are you coming?" She asked rubbing her arms.
"Aniyo Aliss, this is our paarty!" Daehyun said.
"But why can't Yongguk oppa come? You invited Himchan and Zelo." She pouted.
"Chincha?" I asked. She nodded.
"So you and Youngjae are my guest." 
"Might as well invitre Jongup-ssi too." Daehyun sighed.
"OKAY!" SHe shouted.
"Ani! I was kid-" He stopped when the door opened again and our arms when back up.
"No talking." He said and walked back inside.
=End=
I smiled at the memory.... We would always bicker with each other... but now Daehyun and I are close close friends. 
-------------------------
Uo Vote.... Comment and Subscribe.