Chapter Two

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

"What are you doing Daehyun oppa?" I asked skipping into his room. He looked at me.

"Homework."

"Can I see?" I leaned over his.shoulder and saw he was doing English.

"The, Especially, May I Help you, Hello, please come in." I said answering. The next four questions in fluent English. His grandmother ran in and he was checking the answers.

"Th-that's right." He said.

"You're really smart." His grandmother said. I.UST smiled.

"Try these." He pointed to the.next three. I took his Len and began writing.

"Isabelle crossed the road without looking and almost lost her life." As I wrote the final answer in English I paused and remembered back to when I met snap back and smiled.

"C'mon honey." His grandmother said. I followed her out and she.handed me my.papers.

"Go down to the school and register."

"Really!?" I said happy. She smiled and nodded.

I hugged her and took off.

-the next day Bang-

I walked behind my brother into school, ignoring everyone and walks pass the girls who try and talk to me.

Once I got into class I sat down and my music blaring May be West threw my headphones.

About 5 minutes later our teacher walked.in with a new student.

Bunny girl? Alesandra?

"We have a new student..... plans introduce yourself. "

"I'm Alesandra, I live with Da3hyun Oppa!" I smiled widely. "I'm only here till I can find a way home.".she looked around and spotted me. and waved. I smirked and gave a little wave.

"Can I sit y Daehyun oppa?" Before he could answer She skipped tot h e seat and sat down.

I noticed the.g girls in front of.m glaring. This wasnt going to be good.

During class I couldn't help but watch her.... she knew everything or.seemed to.understand it until math. Then she looked lost.

Once the bell rang for.gym she looked around confused. But.then followed Daehyun.

"Are they dating?" JongUp walked beside me. I shrugged.

"For a new girl she's y.... and.her innocent aura is even better. " Hickman smiled.

"Bqcm off Himchan, obviously she knew Bang first." JongUp laughed.

"Whatever I don't care, you wanna pay basketball?" They nodded.

30 minutes.into class, half the gym was to the girls half was for the boys. I heard a smack and saw Alesandra hit the ground.... someone tripped her.

Himchan, JongUp and I watched as a circle of girls threw balls at her. She didn't screm or look in pain, just a weak smile.

I studied the girls and two of them confessed to me last week.

This WANT my normal me but as soon as she stood a girl.named Jimin was going to throw the ball at her face but I quickly stepped in. It hitting me in the back of the head.

Alesandra starred in shock at me as did everyone else.

"Are you.okay?" I asked. She nodded as her nose. Began to bleed.

"Yongguk Oppa it isn't like this..." Jimin tried to explain. I glared at her.

"Picking on the new girl, that's low.Jimin. You're a disgrace, and so are.your friends. off." I used and grabbed Alesandras hand, I drug her out and began cleaning her nose.

"When someone's hunting you, don't be silent.... say when it hurts.... " I told her.

"I-I had this feeling that if I spoke or said anything they'd go harder.... bringing more pain." I said and brought my hand up, She flinched.

Did she think I we going to hit her. I moved some loose ha o r from her face and she relaxed.

I stood and began walking back to.the.game seeing Daehyun run to her.

"Wow Yongguk. Who knew you were so nice."

"I'm not nice, She just didn't deserve it." I growled. They laughed rolling their eyes.

Later that at I walked out of Scholl confused.... why are those girls picking on me? Because b I'm new? Am I easy to bully? I hit my head. "Aishhh..... now I have to worry about this ans math," I spoke aloud.

"I know someone who can help you with math." A voice appeared. I saw a guy with his back hair up and a big smile.

"Really?!" I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Who? " I smiled up at him.

"Here's the address." He wrote on my hand.

"Go there right after school."

"So now?" He nodded. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank guy!"

"My name is Himchan! "

"Thank a HimchAn! "

When I got 5o thee apartment I knocked,

5 minutes later a tall body in baggy grey sweatpants, a black wife beater and a red beanie on answered the door, hair (bangs) parted in the middle.)

(A/N: SO Sorry for any mistakes in the next like three chapters, I have been writing from my phone so..... yeah! Please Subscribe, Comment! I'd love to here any suggestions!)