Chapter One

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

've lived with Daehyun and his grandmother for a week.... Daehyun works at a restaurant as a preformed.... he sings.... very well..... and he helped (was forced to help) me get a job as a waitress..... I'm.slowly remembering myself.... I remember I'm from the southern Korea area..... and...... that's it.

"Grandmother? " I asked Daehyun gma.

"Yes?"

"Daehyun isn't home yet... aren't you worried?"

"Oh.... haha, he went to the computer cafe after school with a couple of .his friends.You can go get him.... He has work in 2 hours anyways." I smiled and nodded.

I wore a pair of black high waist shorts with a red off the shoulddr top tucked in and some all black vans. My hair was up and it's normal everyday wavy. I.dont like it not being in  ponytail.

I stepped in and stood on my toes searching for him. I finally spotted him and ran to.Jimin

"Daehyun-Oppa..... grandmother er says you have work in two hours so come home..." I.looked at the game he paused and smiled.

"Yah. Why didn't she just call me?" I shrugged.

He stood and walked out . His friends looked at m s. I smiled and skipped out, bumping.i to someone. I fell feeling like o.hit a wall and hit my head.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. I looked and saw snap back.

"S-snap back.... " I said. He helped me.up and kept a straight face.

"Why are you.coming out of-"

"I cane to get Daehyun.... but he left me." I looked around for him.

"Oh well-" my stomach growled really loud. "Aishhh..... be quiet you.." I sighed blight lung it ring my stomach.... I didn't like eating grandmothers food because it wasn't mine.

"Hungry?" He asked. I nodded.

"Me too..... want to go get some ramen?" I felt my face light up.

"Yes." He smirked and began pulling me.

We went to a.near by convenient store and got.ramyum. We sat in silence until he actually began making small conversation with me.

An hour and a later my phone rang. I forgot I had to work to.

I thanked snap back for the food and began walking.off.

"Hey!" He called.I paused and turned around. He was go I n g to say something but shut his mouth.... I gave him a weird look and he.gave a very small smile" I hope to see you more often." I smiled.

"Of course! Goodbye." I waved. He waved too.

When I got to work I saw three girls swooning over Daehyun. He looked his normal, nature polietness but when he spotted me he ran to me

"Where have you been? You should've followed me." He began nagging. I starred at him confused.

"You left fast, and I was hungry.... but I'm all better now." I patted my stomach and smiled

"Y-you bought food? With your apartment money?!" I giggled and shook my head.

"No. Hehe, someone else did."

"Who?"

"Snap back." I smiled.

"Who?"

I thought...... what was his name?

"I don't know it. I'm sorry if I worried you." I bowed a slightly. He sighed ad handed me my apron.

"Don't do it again. " Hr walked off.

I smiled nodding. ... as I put my apron on I notice the three girls glaring daggers at, me.

Why?