Chapter Eight

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

IN class I still did my work.... I just would put head down when it was over. Once gym came I met the boys for a make-up basketball Gane. Teams were

Team One:

Captain: Daehyun

Players:

Me

Youngjae

And Zelo

Team 2:

Captain: Yongguk

Players:

Himchan

Jongup

And Minho (Shinee not Lee)

The game was really fun.

Youngjae picked me up once so I could drunk. In the End. My team won.

Yongguks took us out  abd paid for our big bill that evening after school. We also ended up recording that song and he put it on my and his phone.

Around 6 Yongguk and I were walking when I saw a girl with pretty purple hair.

"I want to dye my hair." I poured.

"Then do it." He chuckled

"I can't buy the dye until next week." I poured more. Yonggk laughed covering his mouth and pulled me in a beauty supply store. He told me to buy whatever I need. I bought a mixing bowl, some bleach, some red hair dye and a new brush.

It rang up about 50 us dollars.

As we walked back to his place I.couldn't help but feel bad.

"I'm so expensive to you.... "I sighed.

"Don worry about it. Its fine."

There was a note on his apartment door.

"Yongguk, we wentcout for dinner and shop, be home around 9.... Love, Mom." Yongguk growled at the paper and eippwd itup.

As I dyed my hair her mad beats.

"I'm done!" I said. I walked out and he looked at me.

I looked like:

(hair  and makeup.. Her bangs are like boms bangs still)

Yongguks mouth made an 'o' and he smiled.

"I love it" I giggled.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you. I don't know how I'll repay you."

He stood and walked to me.

"Just one thing." He said. I looked at him.

"Kiss me....," my heart skipped a beat. I knew he liked me and I like him.... we've kissed before.... but it's been a while.

His hands lightly on my hips as he leaned down. I closed my eyes and right before our lips touched his door opened. It was his sister.

"Oops, did I ren-er-up you?" She laughed drunkenly.

"Did you mean interrupt?" Yongguk asked. His sister swayed walking over, she pushed him out the way and looked at me.

"Ohhhhh, you're so pretty, I LIKE your hairrrrrr. Are you my brothers girlfriend?"

"Natasha who gets drunk at 9 30!" Yongguk shouted.

"We-well, me! I went out and guys bought me drinks." Yongguk picked his sister up over his shoulders and told me to wait. A few moments later he came back. Before he could open his mouth I had my bookbag on, everything cleaned and I crashed lips onto his. He kissed me back quickly and I smiled.

When we pulled away I giggled and handed him his phone. I had logged into my SNS to chek some stuff and started remebering some stuff. 

"Bye!" I said quickly before leaving.

When I got home, I helped grandmother clean up and she was fond of my hair.

"Oh Alesandra, some men came by asking if I knew you.... I said Yes."

"What'd they look like?" I asked smiling.

"They were both very tall men, buff, wear ripped clothing, smoked..... dark.sunglasses.

-

"Hey, Sandra...... c'mon your dad is worried." One of the two men assured.

My skin boiled as he said that name.....Sandra..... i took off seeing people board on a train.... not sure where it's going but just trying to escape the two minions of my farther.

"Hey!" The two men scream spotting me just before the doors closed. They beat on the doors. She starred at their dark glasses and noticed on man had a scar on their right cheek.

I sat down in and empty seat and tried controlling my Breathing.... I was free.... for now.

-

"D-Did one of them have a scar across their right cheek?" I asked. She nodded.

My heart dropped to my feet.

They were my past..... I don't want those memories! All but one have been bad!

"I'm sue they won't come back. Come do your homework." Daehyun walked in dropping his bag.

"Whats up Ali? WHOA YOUR HAIR!" I smiled.

"Don't you like it."I sat down opening my book.

"Its a drastic change.... yeah I love it."

Around 12 there was I knock on the glass door. Grandmother opened it and in walked the two men.

"Alesandra, come out to play." Daehyun stood and I hid behind him.

"G-Go away." I said.

They looked at me.

"Awe, you've cut your hair and dyed it.... daddy won't like that." One said.

"He-He wont?" I asked.

"Ali, do you know them?" Daehyun. Asked.

"I remember something of them but I don't know them."

"Grab her." A third guy entered.

I started kicking and screaming as they grabbed.e.

"Hello, I'm Alesandras farther. She's ran away..... sorry if she was a bother, I'll punish her surely."

"She hasn't been a bother... she's let her.memory we've been helping her."

"Sandra, you lost your memory?" My dad? Asked.

"What the he'll is Sandra! Who are these people! "

"Seems she has. Please pretend she never existed, and this never happened. Good day." He bowed and snapped the men began taking me way. I screamed for Daehyuns help.

-Daehyun-

I was frozen in confusion and shock, who were these men?

I looked at grandmother and then ran after Alesandra,

"Ali!" I called. I heard her call me back and ran to her voice. When I turned the corner a gun was.poured at my head.

"Leave my daughter alone..... ." He cocked his gun."or I'll st away with murder now."

-normal-

I sat at my desk, Trying to hid my left eye... when I hear Zelo.

Before he could call for me the teacher  walked in and told me to come up.

I did so and bowed.

Everyone looking at me.

"Goodbye." I bowed. Everyone began whispering. Yongguk looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I almost mouthed looking at his hurt face.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. "I'm sorry for all trouble I've caused.... all the people I've hurt accidentally..... it wasn't on purpose and wasn't my intention..... thank you for taking care of me While I didn't know who I was fully.... but my memory has returned..... I'm going back home tonight." I bowed again and looked at the teacher. "You're excused all day." He told me I nodded and bowed before leaving. I heard someone follow me.

"Ali!" I heard Yongguk call me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

I kept my gaze on the.floor. he made me look at him and a tear fell, wiping away my makeup and showing a dark purple line under my left eye.

"Did someone hit you?" He asked. I shook my head no. Obvisouly lying.

"You're just going to leave? " He asked. I noticed the students staring.

I looked at Yongguk and gave a week smile leaning up and pecking his lips.... well kissing. He kissed me back and I stepped back

"Goodbye." I said. He stopped me again and I pulled my arm away looking at him

"You got your memory back? How?"

"BLUNT force trauma to the head." I said loud enough for him to hear and quickly walked away.

Goodbye.......everyone....... sorry I've been trouble.