Chapter 12

Run To You.... Will You Stay?
"Whatever, you dont want e to make sure you get home safety I wont... I was doing a favor for Daheyuns grandmother." He started walking away.
Allisson started hearing a constant ringing in her head and fell to her knees.
--------
A memory of  a semi trucks head lights speeding towards her and the horn ringing in her ears... She felt a body push her out the way causing her to fall.
Yongguk turned around to see Allison on her holding her head.
"What?" He asked a little worry in his voice.
She looked around and saw nothing.... she was still in the middle of the park.
She stood and shook her head. She bowed and walked away.... 
Yongguk got to his car and hit the steering wheel aggressively.
"!" He shouted as she started the car. 
He got ack to the dorm and Jongup asked him what was wrong.
"NOTHING!" He shouted and walked off.
The others wanted to ask him more but stopped because he slammed his door.
"This is killing Yongguk hyung...." Zelo frowned.
"Ne.... a lot..... Remember she's the person that brought us all together and made Yongguk get out of his cold zone...." Himchan sighed.
"She loved him..." Daehyun said. "She always asked me about him and told me how happy he made her...." This thought made Daehyun smile. "And he would lowkey ask me about her.... e didn't want to admit but he loved her too..."
"I wonder if he still does?"
They all looked at each other and walked into his room. They found Yongguk starring at the ceiling.
"Hyung..." Youngjae started.
"Yes.. I did and I do...." He answered. They all starred shocked. 
"You heard-"
"Yes.... I loved her a lot, i couldn't admit it though... even when she confessed i couldn't..... I was afraid she'd leave me.... and she did, but the love didnt go wth her." 
Yongguk sighed Then upset he threw his phone at his mirror. 
Shattering it.
They all left the leader to himself and met in Youngjae and Daehyuns room.
"Let give him some time to cool off... I think I know a way to get her to remember." Zelo smiled.
"How?"
"Love.... Love never goes away even if it is forgetten... It's still in her to love him!" They all sighed at the maknae...
"She's spent the most time with him and still doesn't remeber! Theres no hope maknae." Daehyun pushed Zelo's head.
"Trust me! Please. I'm sure this will work!" 
Seeing the determentation in Zelo's eyes they all nodded.
"We all don't want to see our best friend not rmeber us... Daehyuns sister not remeber him and Yongguks lover hate him.... Trust me."
"Alright.... What do we do?" Jongup asked.
"Himchan and Youngjae, youll be with Yongguk as Daehyun Jong Up and I go find Aliss... Himchan we need your MC skills.............."
The 5 guys talked it out between them. At the end Himchan attacked Zelo in a hug.
"THATS AMAZING JUNHONG!!! THIS HAS TO WORK!" He smiled.
Zelo smiled.
"Thanks... Just cause im younger means nothing."
"I feel like we should do this after our comeback... Yongguks feelings are writting some of the songs..." Daehyun said.
'Ne.... so in 2 months...." Zelo smiled. They all agreed.
===========
As Jongup and Zelo were prracticing the some dances for their comeback their manger walked in.
"Change of plan guys.... Your comeback is in three days instead of 2 weeks.... the timing is just better and fas are being impatient."
"But-"
"No buts..." He left. 
Jongup looked at each other.
"What do we do?" Jongup groaned.
Zelo texted the others besides Yngguk who was in the studio to meet.
"We know..." Daehyun groaned.
"What are we going to do ow Mr. Genuis plan?" Himchan asked.
Zelo bit his lip. An idea came to his head and he called Allisson. on speaker.
"Yeobosayeo?" She answered.
"Ne, noona this is Junhong." He smiled.
"Ah! Junhong-ssi, how are you?" She had a smile in her voice. 
"Working hard..... I was wondering if you'd come and see BAP's comeback?"
There was a silence.
"Of course! But the others are going on Vac-"
"It's fine Noona, Im not really close with them like you." Zelo chuckled making her giggled.
"Ne, arasso.... I'll buy a front row ticket." She said.
"Thank you... It'll make me work harder now.... Bye noona."
"Bye." She giggled before hanging up.
"WHEN DID YOU TWO GET SO CLOSE!" Daehyun shouted.
"When we were on the show... during the breeaks I talked to her." He smiled."anyway hyung send me that picture of you three then the one Yongguk sent of them two." Daehyun nodded.
"SO the plan?" Youngjae asked.
"It's the day of our comeback stage..... THis is what will happen." 
Zelo began explaing the new revised plan to everyone and they added something to patch the holes.
"Alright." They all cheered as the door opened. It was Yongguk.
"Ready to Practice?" He asked.
"ne!" They all sad happy. Yongguk gave a confused expression.
"You all aen't worried about the comeback bein earlier?" HE asked. They said no.
"Great, lets practice."

=================

Can you guess the album? What do you think ZELO's plan is?  Which name do you like more Allison or Alesandra?