How She Met Bang

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

Yongguk laid in his bed, his beats on and his music turned all the way up. Blocking out his family and the storm.

"YAH! Are you crazy!?! Faiing another test! Are you trying to not get into university?" His mother yelled at him.

He ignored her.

"Aish, Why can't you be more like Youngnam! He doesn't fail! He's smart and listens-" Yogguk stood grabbing a. Snap back, and his book bag.

"Whaever.... I'm going out." He said as he walked to the door.

His mom called his name in frustration but he ignored her and slid on his Jordan's an left with an umbrella.

He hated his parents, his family, comparing him to his twin.... to his sister, saying he isn't smart, that he's stupid and will never amount to anything... he doesn't want to even be part of the Bang family.

As he aimlessly walked He ran into a girl..... her hair slacked but reached pass her , she had Carmel clear skin, an hourglass body, not to big of a not too big .... like HYUNAs body.... she looked up at him with hazel green eyes and noticed the umbrella. She came closer and he stiffened.

He moved thee umbrella but she only went to it. He moved it back and fourth a couple times watching her scramble under it.

He held back a smile at this cute, short, innocent girl trying to stay dryer than she was.

"No......" he said in a cold voice and pulled her from under thee umbrella . She starred as t him and he just walked away.

"Ugh! Is no one in this city kind.... people are so mean." She poured. She had a cute high voice that wasn't annoying.

Yongguk stopped and turned around following the know walking girl.

As he followed her she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.

"Uh.... I hate it here, people are confusing.... I can't tell what they mean....I hope where ever I'm ng f on wasn't his rude." She talked to herself.

Wherever she's from? Does she jot remember?' Yongguk thought and smiled but it faded when a horn cleared his thoughts.

Snapping back into reality he scanned for the source and saw the girl had.

walked in to the middle of the street to pick up the stuffed animal she was holding earlier.

"YAH!!" Yongguk shouted as he dropped the umbrella and ran to the girl almost t as calling her out the way of the fast paste semi.

Her stuffed animal and his snap back were ran over. Her stuffed animal being pushed into the the bushes behind his umbrella.

The girl.looked at Yongguk and then realized what almost happened.... but didn't say a word as he helped her up..

"ARE YOU INSANE! YOU ALMOST.

KILLED YOURSELF YOU OBVIOUS GIRL!" She looked at him about to apologize but looked around for her animal.... spotting his knapsack crushed. She ran to it and picked it up.

"Mianhae, because of me your snap back was crushed...." Yongguk couldn't believe she was more worried about his hat than Her life.

"Yeah it was my favorite hat." He hit it out her hands.

She looked and picked it back up. Bang groaned and hit it out her hand.

"Stop it!" He shouted before she could pick it back up.

"Mianhae again." She bowed.

"Alesandra! " a voice yelled. Yongguk and the girl known as Alexandra both looked.

"Daehyun-Oppa!" She smiled.

Yongguk just rolled his eyes.

"Are you okay?! Why'd you run off my mom was so worried you got hurt." He informed.

"You Tod me you never wanted me three.... so I left, looking for somewhere to sleep."

"C'mon, let's go." Daehyun grabbed her hand and she waved to Yongguk.

"Mianhae again snap back...." She giggled.

Yongguk just sighed and kicked his snap back when they were out of sight.... this wasn't his day.

As he went to his umbrella he saw a white bunny laying behind it.

It was Alesandra's. He picked it up and looked around for her.... maybe he'd run into her again.....