Chapter Seven

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

-Yongguk mom-

"Liar." She laughed teasing Yongguk.

I just watched.... I had come in here to see if he had lied earlier but instead I saw him happy..... he hasn't been happy in a while. His smile was so genuine and pure.... I never thought I'd see it again. I listened to the girl sing and the music Yongguk had made. They fit so well.

I quietly shut the door unnoticed and walked back to my room.

"Bye sweetie.... I'll see you in the morning." My husband Kissed my cheek. I said goodbye and he left. I sat on my bed and leaned over, opening the night stands drawer.

I pulled out a red card made of contradiction paper.

"Happy birthday Eomma!" It was yongguks hand writing from 6th grade. "I'm sorry you're sick! We love you! Get well soon.Your son Yongguk."

I sighed and looked in the drawer for the present he also gave me that day.... it was gone.

Frantically I searched everywhere for it,until I found it in on of my jackets pocket.

It was a silver necklace that had all of our families birthstones in a heart.

"Happy Birthday. I love you- Yongguk." Was engraved in the back.

Their farther had bought it but Yonggk picked it out and had it engraved.

That was almost 6 years ago.... and was that last time he smiled.

And now this girl makes him smile....

"Please don't yell at your mother....."

"He's really smart, he even helped me get a 91 on my math test...."

"Stop comparing him to Yongnam.... that's not what another should do...."

Then what should a mother do?

-Daehyun-

I kept calling Ali . She wasn't answering.

"Daehyun..... maybe she went to a friends an her phone died." My grandmother tried to assure me.

"She would've called first." I sighed.

"Daehyun..... I should tell you, Ali-"

"Grandmother! " Alesandras voice cheered as she ran to my grandmother smiling, hugging her.

"Yah!" Daehyun shouted, catching them both off guard. "I called you 8 times! Why didn't you answer?"she looked at me and bowed,

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "I was checking on Yongguk and my phone was dying."

I sighed seeing her seem upset. "it's fine. Just call next time." Alesandra nodded

"Kaja, it's 1 am. You Kids need to sleep." Ali smiled and nodded pulling me upstairs.

She always seemed so happy around grandmother.

-normal-

"Daehyun!" I heard Zelo yell. Daehyun grabbed ny arm stopping me as we waited from Junhong.

"Yo, want to play basketball during school ?" He asked."Make a friendly bet."

"Loser buys WINNER a meal." Taehyung rose an eyebrow

"Deal." Zelo laughed.

"I'm in!" I cheered. They looked at me. " can play and so you to can't cheat each other." They nodded. "They have to buy her a meal too." Zelo asked.

"DaFuq! She eats like me!"

"Damn. I hope you so then-"

"Hey Yongguk oppa!" I called as he passed us. He heard me over his music, stopping and removing his headphone.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Want to play basketball during gym?" I smiled.

"I don't think-"

"Why scared? " Zelo challenged.

"He's terrified of these guns." Daehyun flexed his muscles. I saw Jimiin walk by.... glaring at me. I lowered my head.

"Fine! I'll join. Shut up." Yongguk said.

"I'm going to class." I said looking at the ground.

"Yah. Ali! Ali! " Daehyun called.

I felt a hand. Grab my ponytail and rip it out.

"Hey!" I shouted turned around to see Yongguk holding my hair thejair tye. He slid it around his right wrist and smiled.

"You look better with your hair down."

"Give me my hair tye back."I demanded.

He ignored me and continued walking to class. I growled; Daehyun and Zelo came beside me.

"You look pretty with your hair down. Its unusual...." Zelo smiled.

They laughed and walked in front of me.

I groaned and ran my fingers threw my hair. I flipped my hair and then fixed my bangs before running to class.

When I walked in everyone looked at me.... boys whispered girls glared.... it was different though.

I just sat down and put my head down,

When lunch time came around I -since I was late- had to stay and clean up the class and miss thegame with Zelo, Dae, and Guk.

I sighed and began wiping off the chalk board then straightened up the desk.

When I looked up I had noticed someone had written on the chalk board. I sighed and headed to it she

"Is this hair real?" Jimins friend EunSeok smirked grabbing my hair and pulling it back hard. I yelped as it pulled me back causing me to fall.

I stumbled and landed on the floor. She was still holding onto my hair.

"Let go." I demanded as I clawed at her hand to let go of my hair.

"Its so long..... and it's real..... " Jimin scuffed. "Lets cut it."

"No! No! No get off!" I growled and tried to get her off.

She pulled my hair up and I heard the scissors cutting. Seeing my.hair fall in front of my face.

They let my hair go and I screamed. They cut more than 3 inches off.

"Why-why would you do this?" I asked crying. Holdig my severed hair.

"Why? HA! Don't you get it? I DONT LIKE YOU!"

"Wh-What have I done to you?" I asked.

"You took someone from me.... now I'm going to take everything from you." She said cold and they poured milk on me. They laughed walking away. I just pulled my hair over my shoulder petting it, and starring lifeless at the 3 inches she cut off.

-Flashback-

"Mama, why is your hair is so long?" Is this me? When I was little? I'm American?

"Thank you baby girl.... he longer hair you have the prettier boy will think you are." The woman in front of me was she my mom? Her hair reached the back of her.knees.

"One day my hair will be as long as yours."

"And you'll be thevmost beautoful girl in the world." She kissed my cheek.

"I promise I'll have long hair, I'll never cut it." Little me laughed making my mom laugh.

-End-

"Alice! Alice can you hear me? Who did this?" It was Youngjae oppa. I just looked at him with my lifeless eyes. A few moments later in ran Daehyun. As soon as I saw his worried face tears flew out again. I hung my head.

I stood and wiped my tears.

"I-I need to change. Don't follow me." I said emotionless and walked away.

I went to the girls locker room and took a shower. When I opened my locker all my spare clothes were cut up.

I slid down the locker and hugged my knees.

I heard the door squeak but then shut. A few minutes later a girl with blonde hair walked in handing me some clothes and a phone.

"He-hello?" I asked with a shaken breath.

"I'm not a loud in the girls locker room. Here's some extra clothes.... " It was Yongguk deep voice.

He hung up and I handed her the phone she bowed and left.

I changed into the clothes that fit and slid on my converse  and extra hair tye I had in my locker I typed my damp hairup.

My heart broke looking at my hair.... it was where my belt loops are instead of where my butts stops.. That's 3 inches she cut off... maybe 4.

Now in a high ponytail it went a little high on my mid back. I walked out and saw Yongguk. He gave me his jacket .

"Your hair is wet which means your white shirt will be see threw, here." I nodded and put it on.

"So who did this?" He asked

"No one."

"So you just poured milk on yourself, ripped up your uniform and cut your hair?"

"I-"

"Why do you lie to me?"

"Because.... it keeps everyone from getting hurt more."

I was looking down. Yongguk stopped at a vending machine and bought us sodas.

That's when Jimin and EunSeok came Down.

"Hey YonggukOppa." EunSeok smiled. "I heard you didn't feel well at the dance... are you okay?" She had a big smile. I just starred as t the ground.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you."

"Come on Alesandra. ... let's give them time alone," Jimin forcefully grabbed my arms and began pulling me up the stairs.

I felt another hand grab me when she dropped mine and pull me back. I tripped backwards and fell into Yongguks arms. He looked at me then Jimin and EunSeok, setting me down gently.

"We don't need to be alone, and I don't appreciate you pulling on my friend like that.... or bullying her."

"Oppa....." I said quietly. He looked at me.

I bowed and began walking the opposite direction, I need to get away.

-Yongguk-

"Why do you like Alesandra so much?" Jimin asked honestly.

"What do you see in her? Is it how fake she is? Her fake innocence, her fake blindness to the real world? " I rolled my eyes at Eunseoks unneeded questions and turned around to go find her when EunSeok grabbed my upper arm.

"Please tell me...." she said.

"Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you." I told them.

"She's doing it right now...." EunSeok mumbled as I walled away..... what?

 

-Hey sorry its late late! ~Mrs. Woo-