Chapter Three

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

"Snap Back!"

"Bunny?" He asked.

"He gave me your address? " I double checked then smiled.

"Who?"

His phone buzzed. "Hinchan." I answered.

"Hey buddy, sent......." he began to trail.off then sighed.

"Please help me with Math?" He nodded and let me in.

Yongguk and I studied everyday until our test. I never saw his family. He was usually home alone.

I walked the streets of Hongdae just bored with Daehyun. There were a lot of people at 7 pm so I held his arm afraid to loose him.

-Daehyun-

Ali (her nickname) has been spending a lot of time with Yongguk, I wouldn't really call it jealousy but I didn't like it. He isn't one to date girls from what I've seen and have been told so I don't want her to get hurt.

As we walked Hongdae she seemed to be getting bumped into and pushed further back.from me. So when I felt her two hands wrAp around my bicep it threw me off. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

She was close to me and looking around almost afraid, holding onto me like a life line. I smiled at it and forced her off my arm.

"You were digging your nails into me." She stepped back and bowed.

"Mianhae."

I put my arm around her, it felt good. So I smiled.

"The stores up here." I said and began walking again.

"O-okay." She said.

We got to the store and I bought her a Galaxy (Kris xD) SG5 and saved mine and grandmother's number in It.

We went to a small cafe to eat and she was fielding with her phone.

"So.... Valentine's day is coming up, have anyone in mind?" She asked randomly.

"No...... Why would you think that?" We looked at me and smiled.

"You're an extremely attractive guy.... you sure?"

I cleared my throat. "So we have to preform a talent in front of class.... what do you plan to do?"

"I have a couple more days to decided.... I may wing it, what about you?"

"I'm going to sing." She clapped.

"Yay! I love when you sing.... I hear you in the morning." I blushed and looked down.

"I can stick my fist in my mouth does that count? " she asked.

"No!" I quickly said. "Like singing. Dancing, rapping, playing and instrument." She nodded.

We finished our quick snack and began walking again..... we passed by a snap back store and she ran in It.

"Yah! Where are you-"

"Hold on!" She smiled.

A few minutes later she came Bac with a big some.

"I owed someone a snap back.... so yeah, kaja." She pulled me.

This girl is weird, but I don't want her to leave.

--------

Normal

--------

The next day I got dressed and went to school. We had a big math test today!

I was nervous, plus it was v day.

When I walked into class I saw Yongguk sitting at his desk with boxes of chocolate.... I walked over and smiled.

"You're going to give me chocolate to?"

"No.... I don't see a point. But I did By you a surprise to gift.... not for Valentine's day."

"Oh okay.... well you could come over after school." He said kind of quietly.

I smiled even wider..... why was I guessing so hard?

"Alright...-"

"Take your seats. Everyone." I looked around and noticed Daehyun wasn't here.

We began the test and sure enough her ran in, with a note yay!

The teacher gave him his test and he began.

The teacher went to grade them and girls showered Daehyun and candies. A couple guys came to me and gave some chocolates and I 5ook them sweetly.

The door slammed and I looked around to see Yonggk had left, Himchan and JongUp following.

"What's wrong with badass?" Daehyun asked his best friend Youngjae.

"I don't know.... all I heard was, blah blah blah Zelo is giving blah blah blah today...." he explained. I looked around and walked out the class seeing Yongguk down the hall.

"Hey Ali." Zelo walked out. I smiled. He's like a real good friend of mine.

"Hey there.... what's up?"

"Tada!" He handed me a box of chocolates.

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged him.

I pulled him back in the class and handed him his chocolates. "I want thought you forgot."he teased.

"No."

When classes ended I went him refusing to look at my test. I grabbed Yingguks present and changed into some jeans, a tank top and a red hoodie over with some red vans.

"I'll be back." I Text Daehyun then leave.

Once I arrive at Yongguks I knock once..... no answer a few minutes later I knock again and he finally answers after the 4th knock. Wearing the same grey sweats and black beater outfit.

I bowed and smiled.

"So what'd you get on your test?" He asked walking in his room and locking the door.

I took it out the bag and finally.looked.

"91! Yay!" I hugged him. "You're an awesome tutor." He didn't hug me back but that was normal.

I looked on his bed and saw a white bunny and a digital necklace.

"What's thus?"

"The bunny is from when I first met you. I've cleaned it off and got my sister to stitch it up..... the dog tag.... if for today, you always want to wear mine so I got you your own" I picked it up and smiled.

"Alesandra Choi...... June 21, 1992..... You're beautiful- Bang Yongguk." I blushed and I put it on.

"What's this?"

"Well..... I. Ruined your snap back so I bought you a new one."

He pulled it out and it was the exact same hat.

"Thank you." He smiled and hugged me This time, it threw me off...... I looked at him and he was starring into my eyes....

 

(A/N: Please Subscribe, Comment! I'd love to here any suggestions!)