Chapter 11

Run To You.... Will You Stay?
=A couple days later=
BAP has had many incounters with Alesan- I mean Allisson... But she still doesnt seem to WANT to get close to them....
They were on a variety show that had two idol groups on at a time, boy and girl. BAP being the boy group.... OMG. 
BAP sat on stage as the show began and were first introduced.
"Now for out girl group... Have you all heard of OMG?" They asked. All the boys said no.
"Of couse the just debuted two days ago and their song only hit number one... why wouldn't you..." THe MC said sarcastically.
"Here they are!"The female MV said standing.
In walked the three girls Daehyun saw at the store with Allisson, and to surprise Allisson followed.
The audience cheered hard.
Yonggu and Daehyun looked at each othr and mouthed something in diss belief.
"Here is OMG...."
"Who are me?" Allisson asked.
"Offically...Ms..... Guided." Each of the three girls said in English.
"Please introduce yourself to BAP..Starting with the leader?"
"Im Minji.... IM the Leader and Lead Dancer." She bowed.
"I'm Maria.... I'm a main vocalist."
"I'm Soorin Im a vocalist and visual."
"I'm Alisson, I'm the rapper and a vocalist. and the youngest." She smiled.
"How old are youa?" the MC asked.
20.."
So she knows her age...
During the interview Each group was asked different questions.
"Alisson... It says in your profile youve been to Seoul before... but lived in Busan.... but you don't remeber either?"
"Yeah.... For some reason I can't remeber pass 2 and half years ago were I ended up at the companies door with a card for one of the skouters." She giggled. Daehyun and Yongguk looked at each other.
///
After the show Daehyun met with Allison and invited her to dinner with him, his group and his granddmother.
"Awe grannies? I love frandmothers..." She smiled. Tis made Daehyun smile....
Allison even said she would never forget his grandmother... Hopefully this will work.
At the dinner Everyone hugged Daehyuns grandmother except Allisson whom was looking around their home (iving room mainly)
"You can't call her Alesandra.... She's lost he rmemory again." Daehyun informed. His grandmother frowned in sympathy.
"Her father must've done it again." She sighed.
"It's been almost 3 years.... She still doesn't remember." Youngjae sighed.
"Well... remember she didn't start remembering until she saw her father... you ay need a trigger." 
They looked at the grandmother who smiled.
"Allisson dear! WIll you come taste this?" She asked. Allison nodded and ran over. 
His grandmother held a piece of chicken and she bit it.
"OMONA this is amazing!" Shecovered saying.
"Thank you..." 
-After DInner- 
Allisson could still eat ALOT!  She helped granfmother with the dishes but didn't remember anything.
"I'll walk you home." Yongguk sighed.
He was annoyed Daehyuns plan didn't exactly work.
"So Yongguk-Ssi.... do you have a girlfriend?" She smiled.
"I hadd one.... but she's been missing for 3 years...."  He sighed.
"BWOH! You haven't found her!?"
He shook his head. "I thouht i did.... but theres no hope."
Allisson huffed.
"Maybe she's dead..." Yongguks eyes widened at her heartless comment... "I mean three years is a long time for someone to be missing."
"DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY  THAT!?!?!"Yongguk looked and sounded pissed off.
"Did i offened you?"
"You've offended me the whole time! You don't remeber me! Daehyun!? Daehyuns grandmother who took you in!? No one!???? Are you serious Alesandra!?"
Allisson glarred.
"IM NOT THAT GIRL! I NEVER MET YOU ALL UNTIL A MONTH AGO! STOP CALLING M HERR!" Yongguk growled and opened his car door.
"Whatever just get in."
"No. I'll walk." She said stubbornly and walked away.
Yongguk groaned at her and grabbed his snapback getting out the car and following her. 
"Sill so stubborn." He mumbled.
They took a short cut threw a park and Allisson stomped turning around.
"Srop following me! IM not your weird-" She froze when her eyes traveled to his hat...
"What are you staring at Umbrella Girl?" YOnggguk hissed like he was in high school again, using the nickname he gave her when she would call him snapback.
"I-I-" She held her head and started stumbling backwards. Yongguk growled and threw his hand sup.
"Whatever, you dont want e to make sure you get home safetly I wont... I was doing a favor for Daheyuns grandmother." He started walking away.
Allisson started hearing a constant ringing in her head and fell to her knees.......
-------------
OH NO SHE'S HURT AND YONGGUK IS BLINDED BY ANGE!!! WHAT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cliff hanger baby.