Chapter Four

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

I stood on my toes leaning up and placing my lips on Yongguks.....

He hesitated before kissing me back, b it when he did I was happy.

He began to lay me on.the bed and crawl on top of me.

He pinned me down and interlocked our fingers.

Being bound to the bed by this man was exciting. I leaned up more trying to deepen the kiss and he smiled playfully hitting my lip. I gasped and he shaved his tongue into my mouth.... we soon went back to regular kissing when he heard the front door open.

", I don't want them here." He mumbled to himself.

"Do you not like your family?" He glared at me and then shook his head.

He unlocked the door and I grabbed my bunny for protection.. he sat down and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you kissed me..... I was afraid to kiss you." He admitted.

"Why we're you mad at Zelo?"

His face dropped. "I-I was upset he got you chocolates." I giggled at the silly reason.

"That's silly, I got him chocolates too but only because we agreed to do it. Not for over love hut for friendship love." I explained he rose an eyebrow.

"Thank you for sticking up-"

His mom walked threw the door. I hid half by face with the bunny.

"Bang Yongguk ! You brought a girl into our home! Ugh." She began to chew out Bang and I saw him getting mad.

"I knew you weren't smart like Yongnam."

"Shut the up!" Yongguk shouted at his mother. Ibfkicnhed at his loud voice and froze remembering something.

-

Past, age 15

-

"You are not to be friend with those people!" My farther shouted. "Their parents are cops!"

"I don't care! Maybe if you were a ing mafi-" He slapped me and I fell to the ground.

"Don't ever raise your voice at me... As long as you live with me you listen to my rules.... stop being friends from now on!" I began to stand but as he left herm stopped.

"Oh and don't ever question what I do. It pays fir your life." He slapped me again..

Daddy......

-

They were yelling at each other a Neville stood grabbing Yongguks arm, not looking at him.

"P-please stop yelling at your mother, you don't mean anything you're saying."

I looked at his mother.

"I asked to.come over her e to give Yongguk a present, that's all..... your son isn't stupid he's smart, he even helped me get a 91 on my math test. He passes all the work he UST doesn't try on test..... stop comparing him to your other son.... that's not what a mother should do." I grab my bag and walk out of his room. I pass his twin brother and I'm guessing his sister.

They ask who I am I just keep leaving.

Was I abused? Why did I remember that?

What did my farther do that he didn't like the police?

I didn't tell anyone what I remembered. I just went on like normal....