Chapter 12

The Way He Stares

 

Alyssa was so taken aback by Sungmin attacking her that she didn’t and couldn’t process what had actually happened. It took her a few seconds, and then it dawned on her that Sungmin was kissing her. She mentally kicked herself for taking so long to figure that out, and she immediately responded to his kisses. Sungmin ran his tongue across Alyssa’s bottom lip, begging for entrance. Without any hesitation Alyssa complied to his wishes. After all, how many times would she get to make out with a K-Pop idol, and essentially the love of her life?

With Sungmin’s momentum Alyssa was forced back into a wall rather roughly. She cried out in pain as her head hit the wall. As soon the pain had come, it was gone. Sungmin’s hands had somehow found their way under Alyssa’s shirt and to her bra without Alyssa knowing how they had reached that point. Alyssa let out a gasp as one of his hands massaged her through her bra.

When Sungmin took his hands out from under Alyssa’s shirt she whimpered in protest. She didn’t want him to stop. Her inhibition was virtually inexistent when it came to the man in front of her, and she didn’t care in the slightest.  He had only taken his hands out of her shirt to grab her thighs and pull her up to him. Alyssa squeaked as Sungmin wrapped her legs around him. With this new angle she understood the effect she had on him. She was mentally undressing him and praying to God that Sungmin could read her thoughts and actually take off his clothes.

“Oh my God!” Exclaimed Ginger. She had walked out of the bathroom to see what all the noise was. She was not expecting to see Alyssa and Sungmin practically having in their room.

“I do not want to see this.” She covered her eyes so fast, but it wasn’t fast enough. The image was permanently etched in her brain. Ginger wanted to run to her purse and get a then throw it at the two adults in front of her so they could do whatever they wanted. Then promptly leave the room.

Sungmin set Alyssa back on the floor so they could talk to Ginger and Siwon, who were both covering their eyes. They looked like a cute, innocent church couple who did everything based on the Bible. But that was far from the truth since Ginger had definitely had before marriage, and with a guy she wasn’t even dating. Ginger didn’t even know Siwon was practically standing next to her, or else she would have been enveloped in his arms to be lost in their own little world.

Alyssa sighed heavily. She may not be ready for , but she wanted to do Sungmin right then and there. “You can uncover your eyes.”

“Are you sure? Because I’m already having a hard time getting this image out of my head. I don’t want a different image engraved into my brain for the rest of my life.” Ginger said hesitantly.

“Oh quit being a baby and just uncover your eyes.”

Ginger peaked through her fingers to find Alyssa and Sungmin standing side by side. Ginger let out the breath she hadn’t realized she was holding. Her lungs were grateful for the new supply of oxygen that now filled them. Ginger felt a blush creep up on her face for walking in on Alyssa and Sungmin. She averted her eyes and opted to look at her feet. She saw on the floor that there was a pair of shoes next to her. She turned to look at who was also in the room.

“Yeobo!” Ginger said as she stood on tiptoes to place a kiss on Siwon’s cheek.

“Annyeong Ginger.” Siwon replied. An ear-to-ear smile erupted from his face as Ginger’s kiss reached his cheek.

“Get a room.” Alyssa teased.

“Maybe we should leave so you can have one.” Ginger retorted. She walked over to her purse and pulled out a . She threw it to Alyssa. “For later.” She winked and went to get her bag that was by the window.

Siwon’s mouth had made a perfect “o” as he saw what Ginger pulled out of her purse. He knew that she was religious, but they hadn’t really talked that much about it before. He was curious to find out more about the girl he was falling for. He was giving Ginger the benefit of the doubt for last night. She was drunk, and so was Kyuhyun, and no one knew what had happened in his room last night. He was hoping nothing had happened, but now Siwon was starting to have doubts about this American Angel.

“Gamsahabnida Ginger-ah.” Sungmin said. He looked at Alyssa and gave her a smirk and raised his eyebrows. This earned him a shove from Alyssa and she went to get her bag.

“Where are we going?” Alyssa asked.

“Back to our hotel, then we’re going out to dinner.” Sungmin said taking Alyssa’s bag for her.

“I’m perfectly capable of taking my own things.” She snapped.

“Alyssa, let the poor boy be a gentleman. Look at him, he’s so happy to do it.” Ginger pleaded.

Alyssa looked at Sungmin who was giving her an over exaggerated smile and nodding his head fiercely. Alyssa rolled her eyes and looked to her best friend. She found Siwon whispering something into Ginger’s ear that made her giggle. Alyssa couldn’t help but to smile at her friend’s happiness.

Stay that happy with him. No more being Satan’s mistress. Hurry up and spend quality time with Shisus so you won’t block me again. If that happens again, I may just strangle you. I love you to death, Ginger, but I will divorce you if you interrupt me and my bias again.

“Whoa there, Alyssa. Please stop shooting daggers at me. I promise to do whatever you want.” Ginger said.

Alyssa hadn’t realized she was glaring at Ginger. She consciously softened her features and placed a warm smile on her face. That appeased Ginger and she went back to looking longingly into her knight in shining armor’s eyes.

“Come on, let’s go back to our hotel.” Siwon said to Ginger.

“Okay.” She agreed, blushing a little.

Sungmin and Siwon carried the girls’ bags down to the waiting van. Ginger and Siwon held hands and only had eyes for each other the whole time. Alyssa would steal glances at Sungmin occasionally. She was falling in love with this man. She sort of had already, but that was different. Before Alyssa never knew Sungmin and only wished one day she could meet him and get a picture or an autograph or maybe both. But now this situation was something she had never imagined. Sure, she and Ginger had discussed meeting the members of Super Junior before, but it was all for fun and games.

Alyssa and Sungmin had settled themselves in the far back of the van while Siwon and Ginger were in the middle two seats. Both of the men in the van knew some English, and Alyssa didn’t want either of them over hearing her conversation with Ginger. Alyssa thought about waiting to get to their hotel to talk to Ginger alone, but this was an emergency. So Alyssa pulled out her phone to send Ginger a text.

Donghae singing “My Everything” filled the van. Ginger muttered a sorry as she took out her phone to read her text.

I think I’m in love with Sungmin.

“WHAT?!?!” Ginger practically screamed. Her head whipped around to look at her best friend in record time. It was a surprise she didn’t give herself whiplash.

“Will you shut the hell up and just answer the text.” Alyssa said threateningly. Alyssa rarely, if ever, got that tone with Ginger, but she knew that Alyssa meant business and she better do as she was told. Or else there would be hell to pay, and hell from Alyssa was not something Ginger wanted to experience in her lifetime.

What do you mean you think you’re in love with Sungmin?

I can’t get him off of my mind, and I want to do him.

Awwwwwww. My baby is growing up! She wants to have !

I will punch you.

Please don’t have though. It’s something you can never take back. I mean, it was just a joke earlier giving you that . I want you to be absolutely positive that that is something you want to do right now.

I think I want to.

Thinking and knowing are not the same thing.

What should I do?

Take it slow and NOT have with him.

You’re a fine one to talk about taking things slow.

Follow my advice and not my actions. I’m kind of a , I know that. I’m not proud of that fact, but it’s something I have to deal with.

The van finally reached The Ritz and the four of them piled out onto the sidewalk. With bags in the guys’ hands they made their way to their luxury suite. They entered the room only to be bombarded with Heechul and Donghae.

“Wear these. We’ll be going out to dinner in an hour and a half.” Heechul informed them. He pushed a dress into Alyssa’s arms, and Donghae offered Ginger her dress. 

 

Hello my lovelies. I'm sorry I haven't been updating regularly. School has been so hectic this year. I'm studying for finals right now. But after Tuesday I will be able to write more. But as I told you guys before, Alyssa and I had a falling out in real life, but you guys want me to continue with the Alyssa x Sungmin story. So, now is your time to tell me what you want to happen. 

Also, I have started a side story, explaining what happened when Siwon and Ginger spent the whole day together. Would you guys be interested in reading that, or am I wasting my time?

I love all of my subscribers, but not all of you comment. I would love it it you silent readers would leave comments. They inspire me to write more. 

Saranghaeyo! 

Ginger