009

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon pursed her lips in thin line as she stood up in front of the big mirror. She was dressed in loose yellow dress that passed her mid thighs as she let her hair freely down. She don't know if she can face Kris's mother tonight because she's not ready to hear what Kris's mother want to say and she was afraid. 

With a sighs, she grabbed her purse and her car keys as she walked downstair and bump into Aunty Seol who was smiling at her. ''You're going now?'' 

Taeyeon nodded and hugged her brieftly. ''Tell Seulgi to eat her dinner after she wake up okay? Thank you and see you.'' 

Along the car ride, she keep thinking what probably that Mrs. Wu wanted to talk about and why did she want to have a dinner with her and Kris? 

She jumped a little when she feel her phone vibrates and she pick it up immediately when she saw Kris's name on the screen. ''Hello, Kris. Am I late? Did your mother already arrive? Did she mad? Oh god, I'm so sorr-'' 

''Taeyeon.'' he giggled. ''No, you're not late. No, she's not arrive yet. No, she doesn't mad..yet.'' 

Taeyeon sighed. ''Thank god she didn't arrive yet. I'm almost there, wait for me okay?'' suddenly she felt nervous. She feel like a teenager meets up with her boyfriend's parent to have a dinner together. She feel so small and vulnerable. She never feel like this when she was with Kris back there and the last time she felt like this was when she gave birth to Seulgi. And here she feel it again. 

She decided to park her car away from the restaurant that Kris said and walked a little. She want to clear her mind before she meet up with Mrs. Wu. From what Kris had told her, his mom is unpredictable so she have to prepare mentally and physically. 

She stood in front of the restaurant with heavy heart. When she about to take a step, she froze when her name being called. 

''Taeyeon?'' 

She spun around and found Mrs. Wu looked at her with raised brow. She dressed in red dress with fur scarf around her neck, still she looked young and absolutely beautiful. 

''M-mrs. Wu.'' she bowed deeply. She straightened up when Mrs. Wu tapped her shoulder to follow her inside. Taeyeon nodded and walked behind her. 

Kris's eyes widened when he saw his mother and Taeyeon walked together and he quickly jumped out from his seat and jogged toward them with a panic face. Mrs. Wu rolled her eyes at her son and walked past him. ''Calm down, Kris.'' 

Kris wrapped his arm around Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter