003

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

003

 

It has been two weeks since Kris became a CEO yet it has been a tough weeks for Taeyeon. True, that Kris didn't pester her about Seulgi but he paid the bodyguards to guard her and Seulgi all the time and it irritated Taeyeon more. And when Taeyeon asked him why did he do that, he will replied ''Responsibility'' and she can't aruged more with him because he will shoo her out of his room.

Taeyeon sighed as she waited the elevator to open. She glanced at her watch and she smiled. She already promised Seulgi that she will bring her out of to dinner tonight. But her smile faded when she remember the guards that Kris sent to watch over her. They will definitely followed her anywhere everywhere that she going with or without Seulgi. 

''Going home?'' a voiced asked make Taeyeon startled as she spun around, only to bump against someone chest. She grunted and rubbed her forehead before she looked up to the culprit and her face fell. 

''Where else,'' she rolled her eyes. 

''Hey, I'm still your boss and we're still in the office. So behave.'' Kris said and also rolled his eyes at her attitude. Last time he remember when they spent their times at China, never she being this cold toward him. Their first time met also didn't cold and distant as right now, how Taeyeon behave. 

She ignored him and the elevator dinged to open and she stepped aside. ''You first, since you're the boss here.'' 

Kris sighed and grabbed her arm towards his chest as she squeaked before they went inside. The elevator door now closed and there's only both of them in it. 

''Yah!'' she pushed him away as she glared him. 

''Look Tae, I was trying to make it up with you! Can you see it?'' he hissed at her stubborness. 

''Make it up what?! You ruined it, remember?'' she scoffed as she crossed her arms. Her heart right now cold as ice and she won't let him melt it again like he did it back then. But she can't guarante it yet.

''I was so young back then and I don't even know how to react when you said you're pregnant. What do you expected from 18 years old clueless boy that time? Because you also clueless like me!'' 

''Yeah, right but I'm still on my senses about abort our baby.'' 

''I can't think straight that time, okay. Please, can you give me a chance? Please, I beg you.'' 

''Why should I?'' she narrowed her eyes at him. Half of her wants to believe him and give him a chance but half of her said no. 

''Because I still love you and you still love me.'' he smirked when he noticed her flustered face. 

She cleared and her phone rang. She silently thanked the God because she didn't know how to answer him. 

She picked the call up when she saw the caller and her smiles lit up on her face. ''Hey, baby girl.'' 

''Mommy! Where are you? I thought Mommy said want to bring Seulgi out to dinner.'' Seulgi pouted on the other line. 

Taeyeon laughed, completely forget about Kris who still stared at her. Finally, the elevator opened and she walked out without wait for him and he held the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter