005

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon took a deep breathes before she slipped out from her car. She looked up at the tall building and she know she shouldn't hide forever. Three day passed and she already think about it. It's whether she resign or requests her old position. She can't guarantee herself if she can survive when she still under and works with Kris. 

She waited for the elevator to ding opened. She's not ready to meet Kris yet. But she has to do it. For herself and for Seulgi's. She can't let Seulgi know that Kris was her father. 

The elevator dinged opened and she startled from the sounds. 

''Taeyeon!'' 

She blinked and almost smiled when she saw Kyungsoo jogged toward her with a cute frowns on his face. 

''Yah, why did you not tell me that you took three days off?'' he pouted. ''You don't know how worried Yuri and I was when you left without a texts or notice. Even Mr. Kim also worried about you.'' 

Taeyeon wanted to ask if Kris also worried about her but she kept shut. 

''Seulgi has a fever. That's why I took a sudden days off. Sorry.'' she softly smiled and patted the guy shoulder. Kyungsoo just sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

''Come, there's a many works you have to finish off.'' he grinned and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She want to said that the reason she came today is to resign. 

''Did Mr. Wu in his office?'' she pursed her lips slightly when she said his name.

''Ah!'' Kyungsoo tapped his chin. ''It has been two day since last time he's in his office. And he said if you're in, he want to meet you in the office. But I didn't see him yet today.'' he nodded. 

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. ''Alright.'' 

 

Kris sighed in relief when Taeyeon texted him that she already in his office. He quickly finished his black coffee and grabbed his jacket and car key before drove off to his office. 

Honestly, he doesn't have any idea how Tiffany would knew where and who he eating dinner with that night. He wanted to tell Taeyeon slowly about his status but Tiffany already beat him and he didn't like it one bit. 

He want a divorce but Tiffany doesn't want to give him a divorce and used their daughter, Wendy as a excuses. 

The reasons why he want Taeyeon to abort their baby was because he already being arranged in marriage by his family and Hwang's that time and he can't do anything but to obey it if he want to inherit his family wealth. He wants to tell her the truth but he doesn't have any courage to do so because he still young.

After a month she left,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter