007

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling above her with blank eyes. Ever since she left after the talks she had with Kris, she became lifeless. She refused to eat and meet with people, even her own daughter and her auntie. Even the phone calls she didn't pick up and didn't showed up at her office. She believes Kris will take care of her resign paper. 

There's a knocks on her bedroom door and she sat up. ''Yes?'' 

''Taeyeon honey, you have to eat. You can't locked yourself up forever.'' Aunty Seol sighed. She knew something went wrong with her but she didn't dare to question her because she thought maybe it has to do with Kris. Maybe. She sighed when Taeyeon didn't make any effort to open the door. 

''You have to open this door. Please, Seulgi needs you.'' 

Taeyeon pursed her lips and jumped out of the bed and headed to the door. She unlocked it and face to face with her auntie but Taeyeon didn't show any emotions and just looked at her auntie. 

''Seulgi has something to tell you. She want to meet you.'' 

''I'm tired. Tell her that I will see her tonight.'' she spun around, ready to close the door back as she heard a faint voice called her.

''Mommy..'' 

Taeyeon didn't move a single muscles as she stood back facing Seulgi. How missed she to hear her daughter sweet voice. Now she feel how missed she actually toward her daughter. To cuddling with her, shopping with her and eating at the same table with her. 

''Seulgi missed mommy. Don't mommy miss Seulgi too?'' 

Taeyeon felt a pair of tiny arms wrapped around her slim legs and without her noticed, her tears rolled down on her cheeks. She didn't know that she being selfish will effected her daughter, the innocent one who didn't do anything wrong for her parents' fault. The guilty washed over her when she feel her daughter body shaken a bit. 

Taeyeon gently pried off her arms off and kneel in front her with a sad smile as she cupped Seulgi's small face. ''Hey, mommy so sorry..Mommy didn't mean to ignore my baby girl any longer. I'm sorry, Seulgi-ah.'' 

Seulgi grinned a little and threw her arms around her mother neck and cried, wetted Taeyeon's shirt but she didn't mind it as she hugged her daughter back. ''I miss you so much, mommy.'' she sobbed. Taeyeon mumbled 'I miss you too' and kissed the side of Seulgi head.

Aunty Seol smiled and wiped her tears away as she watched both of them. She knew that those two can get their own happiness without a man in their life. Back then, three of them were happy together without any single tear or trouble, but since Kris came into a view, without they realized the problems coming slowly and made them crying because of the false hope that was created. 

 

''Seulgi-ah! Are you done?'' Taeyeon slipped in her jacket and wrapped the scraf around her neck as she grabbed her sling bag and walked out from her room. She looked at her daughter room and grinned when she saw Seulgi jogged out from the room in yellow floral dress and her hair tied in two pigtails with wide smile plastered on her face and Aunty Seol tailing behind her.

''Let's go! I'm ready!'' she shrieked and skipped to downstairs leaving the two women behind. Taeyeon rolled her eyes while Aunty Seol chuckled as both of them walked downstairs together. But Taeyeon froze on the spot as she heard Seulgi's faint voice talking to someone and her face turned pale once she heard the name slipped out from Seulgi's mouth. 

''Oh..Uncle Kris, what a-are you d-d-doing here?''

''Hey, Seulgi. Did your mom at ho-'' 

''What are you doing here, Kris?'' 

Kris looked up and meet with Taeyeon's cold gaze as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter