011

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter. Thankyou! 

Kris tapped his feet impatiently, waited for the doctor to walk out from the emergency room and telling him that Taeyeon was okay. He's on the urge to barge into the door but he refrain himself to do so. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair as he jumped a bit when he felt someone patted his shoulder gently. He looked up and saw Yixing slowly nodded his head. 

''I'm , didn't I?'' Kris pathetically laughed. 

Yixing flopped next to Kris and looked straight front and leaned back. ''Taeyeon is a nice girl, so do Tiffany. Why can't you accept her? She stayed by your side for seven years and this is how you gonna pay her? By divorce her and marry with Taeyeon? Of course you're , Kris.''Yixing scoffed. He want to punch Kris in the face but he know violence was not a solution for this. ''What are you gonna do now?'' 

''I don't know.'' he shook his head. Then, the door was opened and the male doctor walked out from the emergency room with a small smile and nodded his head toward Kris and Yixing who already stood up. ''How is she, doc?'' 

''She is...fine. She's been under a stress a lot.'' the doctor sighed and tick something on his board. 

''Can I see her now?'' 

''I'm afraid not, Mr. Wu. She's sleeping right now and she needs a lot rest. So, I think it's better for you to go home first and come back again tomorrow.'' with that, the doctor walked away, leaving the guilty Kris and blank Yixing behind. 

''Let's go Kris. There's no use for you to visit her now. The visiting hour gonna end soon.'' 

Without any choice, Kris trailed behind Yixing with solemn face. If anything happen toward Taeyeon, Kris gonna blaming himself forever. 

 

After tucking in Wendy to the bed, Tiffany kissed her forehead and with a small smile, she walked out from her daughter room. She spun around and she startled to see Seulgi standing in front of her while hugging a pillow. She looked at Tiffany with a small pouted on her lips. 

''Aigoo, you scared me.'' Tiffany chuckled and patted her chest a few times before she leaned down and put her palms on her knees and smiled at Seulgi. ''You can't sleep?'' 

Seulgi nodded her head and hugged the pillow tighter. ''I want to see mommy.'' Tiffany sighed and the girl head with a motherly smiles as she took her hand. ''Want to sleep with me tonight?'' 

''It is okay, auntie? I don't want to make your daughter mad at me.'' she mumbled and glanced over Wendy's room and shuddered. Tiffany had to laugh so she bring her toward her bedroom that she shared with Kris and closed the door behind her. 

''Wendy won't mind. Don't worry and if she's mad at you, I'll help you okay?'' 

Seulgi nodded and jumped on the bed and tucked herself with a big comforter and she grinned at Tiffany. Tiffany laughed and joined her. She had to say that her daughter was different with Seulgi. 

Seulgi was a bright and cheerful little girl even after what had happened toward her yet she still smiled and laughed over something she found amused her. On the other side, Wendy was a less social and cold little girl. She didn't expressed her emotions too much and she doesn't easily laughed over something for small matters. Even though Wendy was raised in wealthy family and she have a father, she never happy with her life because she had to watch her parents fight and her mother ended up crying at the young age. While Seulgi was raised in average family and she doesn't have a father, she still had a big smile on her face because she had a happy family who always make her happy and stayed by her side no matter what. 

She smiled at Seulgi when she telling about how clumsy she was and she will suttered when she found something cute and pretty. ''And I like yellow! But mommy decorated my room with pink because she thought all little girl like pink.'' she pouted and twirled her fingers on the end of the pillow. 

Tiffany chuckled. ''I like pink.'' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter