010

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon stared blanky at the clock on her night stand. Last night, she didn't even get  blink her eyes to sleep after Kris drive her home and found Seulgi nowhere on her sight. She almost fainted when she spotted the messy living room and she cried even more when Aunty Seol told her that Seulgi was crying really hard when the men that Mrs. Wu sent took her forcefully. 

She ignored the thumped on her head and she closed her eyes as she breathed out heavily. She had the bad headache and already took the painkillers that Aunty Seol gave her after she ate a small bite for breakfast. She waited for Kris to call her, but he didn't call her yet making her anxious and nervous. She afraid that Kris will fail to take her daughter back. She ran her fingers through her hair with a shaky breaths, she can't imagine her life without Seulgi. 

''Taeyeon? Are you still up?'' there's a knock on the door and Taeyeon weakly stood up as she walked toward the door and opened it. Aunty Seol was looking at her worriedly. ''Are you okay, Taeyeon? You don't seem so good.'' 

''I'm not okay, Aunty. I don't know Seulgi whereabouts and Kris didn't even bother to call me.'' Taeyeon looked away with teary eyes. 

Aunty Seol wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and patted her back softly. ''Kris is downstairs.'' with that, she gently pushed Taeyeon as her eyes widened and quickly ran downstairs. 

''Kris!'' she cried when she saw he was sitting on the couch with his head in his palms. He didn't looked up even Taeyeon was calling him and that's make Taeyeon's body twisted in furious. 

''You didn't come here to tell me that you can't bring Seulgi home, Kris!'' she hollered as she stroded toward him and pushed his shoulder, makes Kris stood up and took her wrists. 

''Let me go!'' she glared at him even he's towering her right there but didn't make her backed away. 

''Listen to me, Taeyeon.'' he inhaled. ''I can't do anything from now on, since all the power are on my mother hand. She already done far from our expectations.'' 

''So, you mean I had to let her take my daughter just like that? But I didn't sign the papers she gave me last night!'' she hissed and freed herself from his grip once she felt he loosend his grip. 

''She has her way, Taeyeon. Like she said 'With our money and power, she can'. She faked your signature-'' 

''That's cheating! She can't do that, Kris. Please help me get my daughter back. She all that I have right now. I'd rather die than lost her.'' 

Kris just wrapped his long arms around her and bring her to his embrace and Taeyeon just let him doing that because all she need are his warm hugs. Hate to admit, but she missed his hugs the most after being apart from him. His hugs bring something new in her and she find herself safe again. All the worriedness she had in her about Seulgi vanished and she believed that Kris will bring her daughter back no matter what. 

 

Tiffany was packing her clothes and today she got discharged and she more than happy to left the hospital after a week she stay at the hospital without doing nothing. It's has been 3 days after she wake up from her sleep and she had to swallow the fact that her baby now was gone. The doctor and her mother in law were suprised that she took the news rather calm than throw tantrum. And along the 3 days had past, never did she saw Kris's face. Her heart bled on the fact that Kris didn't bother to come after he knew that she already awake. 

There's a knock on the other and she spun around to see someone was leaning on the door frame ever so casually with a little smirk on his face. 

''Hello sweetie.'' 

Tiffany rolled her eyes but chuckled. ''Hello, Yixing.'' 

She smiled and continued to pack until she felt that Yixing was next to her, looking at her packing her things. ''Feel free to help me.'' Yixing chuckled and walked toward the closet in the room and bring out some her dress and blouses. ''Wow, who brought all the whole closet here?''

''Your auntie.'' she shrugged. She want to avoid more question from h-

''Did Kris come visit you?'' he asked. 

She sighed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter