012

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Please, mom! Just let Seulgi stay with Taeyeon and her auntie.'' Kris exclaimed and rubbed his face with a sighs. He had been talking to his mom for an hour, trying to persuade his mom that Taeyeon will raised Seulgi in a good way. But all of his mom does, was raised a brows and cut him off as all his words kind of useless for her. 

''What if she try to run away with Seulgi? She still has parent right? I bet she will begging her parent to accept her back.'' Mrs. Wu rolled her eyes. 

Kris hissed and stood up, looking down at his mom. ''Taeyeon won't do that. Mom please, you already had Wendy right? Why does you still want to bother Taeyeon's life now?'' 

''Because the stupid brother of yours didn't give me one and if I didn't force you married with Tiffany and make a child, you won't give me one either.'' Mrs. Wu stood up and dust her dress with a smug look. ''Even Seulgi is illegal child, she's still yours and I will put her name under Wu family so she won't be get dissing about being a illegal daughter at the school when she already grown up so make up your mind right now. Exclude Taeyeon because that girl completely useless. But if really want her then let her be your mistress.'' she rolled her eyes before she walked out from Kris's office leaving the fuming Kris behind. Once the door closed, he swipe his things and flies off on his table. Thank god, he didn't put his laptop on the table too. 

He cursed under his breathes when his phone rang and he quickly fished out his phone from the pocket and answered it right away without look at the caller. ''Hello, Kris Wu is here.'' 

''Well, hello. Zhang Yixing is here too.'' 

Kris can sense that his cousin was rolling his eyes right now. He just sighed and looked at the mess he just created and grabbed the coat. ''Why are you calling me?'' and slipped his arms through it. 

''The doctor said that Taeyeon will be discharged today since she already get enough rest and her condition was stable.''

''Alright, I'll be on my way now.'' with that, he walked out from his office and leaving his secretary to clean the mess inside his office without misplacing the flies and ''Do not throw anything you found, just put them on my table neatly.'' he said sternly before hopped on the lift. 

 

Taeyeon put the last thing in the bag and zipped it with a small smiles. But she cringed right away when she noticed the medium size bag filled with her medicines that the hospital already provided for her and packed it enough for her to eat it. 

''Are you done? Should we waiting for Kris?'' Yixing said as he walked toward her and take one of the bag. He felt sorry for what happened toward her. He already forced her and the doctor, named Doctor Min to tell him the truth. Taeyeon didn't have any other choices so, she just let Doctor Min tell about her condition to Yixing. And she had to listen 40 minutes Yixing nagging at her about keeping it away from him and Kris but he had promised her that he won't telling Kris anything about her sick. 

''Is he coming?'' she frowned. Yixing nodded and stuffed his hands inside the pocket and smirked. ''Beside, he had to sign all the papers anyway.''

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw he smirking. Because it doesn't really suited his angelic face. ''Well, just wait for him because he's alm-'' 

''I'm here.'' 

Taeyeon looked over Yixing's shoulder and found Kris was standing on the doorframe with a small smiles plastered on his face. God, how she missed that smiles so much. 

''Hey.'' she muttered and looked away. Yixing snorted and patted Kris's shoulder. ''You had to sign the paper first, man.'' amd Kris rolled his eyes as he pushed Yixing away and walked toward Taeyeon. He hesitated if he should hug her or not or will she freak out and slapped him across the face when he hug her? 

But he decided to shove that away and wrapped his arms her small petite frame. It's perfect. Taeyeon perfectly flushed against his chest and his arms like it really made for her and all the worriedness she had in vanished just like that and she replied the hug right away. Well, Kris's hugs heal away her pain and worry. 

''Geez.'' Yixing chuckled and walked out from the door with Taeyeon's bags each hands and decided to wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter