002

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

002

 

Taeyeon just stood frozen on the same spot with a round eyes and churning stomach. She feel surround her become mute and blank as she stared at the tall and handsome figure in front of her right now and her heart dropped to her stomach when he stared coldly at her for a seconds and he looked away, like he never knew and saw her. 

It's Kris. It's him.

Her shoulders jumped a bit when Yuri nudged her with a playful smiled. ''Got eyes on him already?'' but her smiled slowly fade when she saw Taeyeon's pale face. ''Hey, you okay?'' 

Taeyeon blinked and nodded as she watched Kris walked in with a stoic face and she bowed her head along with the others employees when he walked passed them. She even didn't straightened up back until Kyungsoo held her shoulder and bring her up. 

''Taeyeon-ah! W-why are you crying? H-hey!'' Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw her tears wetted both of her cheeks and she sniffed. 

''N-no-nothing..'' she hiccuped and wiped her tears with a small smile. 

Both Kyungsoo and Yuri, including Baekhyun (Kyungsoo's friend) knew that she lied when she said nothing because absolutely she was fine until the new CEO came and walked in in kind of runaway model. 

Taeyeon excused herself and headed to the restroom.

After 7 years, she succeed at forgetting him with she's working really hard for her to survive after her family threw her away because of she was pregnant before her aunty offered her to stay with her. Along that 7 years too, never in one bit that she's remember about him. She buried their memories deep inside her heart and she burned her memories when she can. But seeing him today, with both of her eyes, all about him, their memories, his eyes, nose and lips immediately greeted her back hard and that's made her lost and crying. The pains she felt can't be described. 

She turned the faucet on and washed her face. Since she wore a light make-up, she didn't bother about it too much as she wiped her face tissues. She sighed and turned off as she walked out from the restroom after calming herself with a long and deep sighs. 

''Taeyeon?'' 

She startled and spun around, only to meet with Suho's worried eyes. ''Are you okay? Kyungsoo said that you were crying.'' he asked and he looked at her face. 

Taeyeon chuckled. ''I'm fine. Don't worry, Mr. Kim.'' 

Suho sighed and patted her shoulder. ''I have something to tell you.'' 

''What it is?'' 

''The young Mr. Wu wants to meet you.'' 

Taeyeon choked on her spit as she looked at Suho like he grew another eyes on his pretty forehead. 

''W-what?!'' 

Suho shrugged. ''Maybe he wants to make you his secretary since he kind of asked your profile from Yuri.'' 

No. No. No no no no, she mentally cried. 

Suho noticed her face and he sadly smiled. ''It's nice to work with you, Taeyeon. But I think he needs you more than I am.'' 

''No, Mr. Kim! Don't said like that. Maybe he just- just- wants..to..'' she bit her bottom her lips as she suttered. 

''Just go to his office already, Taeyeon.'' 

With a sighs, she silently followed Suho behind. 

 

She took a deep breaths again in front of Kris's office. It's already has been 10 minutes she stood in front of the door yet she didn't have a strength to knock the door. 

But she knew, sooner or later she had to knock it and faced Kris. 

Again. 

Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter