014

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr. Wu was kind enough to let Taeyeon and Seulgi back to their own house after what had happened the night before at Wu's mansion. Aunty Seol greeted them with a teary eyes and hugged them real tightly while kissing both of Taeyeon and Seulgi's temples saying how much she missed both of them.

Aunty Seol cupped Taeyeon's face and her face with her thumb lovingly. ''Oh my god Taeyeon, you're so skinny.'' 

Taeyeon chuckled and patted Aunty Seol's hand softly. ''I'm fine, aunty. Of course, I had to keep my curve and figure nice and pretty.'' but Aunty Seol won't buying any of her excuses and told her straight that she's know about her condition which makes Taeyeon shocked. She thought there's only Lay and Tiffany knew about her condition but she just let it pass like that, knowing there's no use to hide it from Aunty Seol. The old woman deserved to know anyway. 

By the end of Taeyeon telling her all, both of them crying on each other shoulder. Aunty Seol doesn't know that stomach cancer can cause death and worse, Taeyeon only had 4 months. ''But don't worry, it just doctor's teory on the medical test.'' 

''How can I'm not worried, knowing you're sick.'' Aunty Seol wiped her tears and examined Taeyeon's small face. If she know that the tumor going to attack back, she surely will force Taeyeon to eat 3 healthy meals everyday instead of let her skipped meals like she usually do when she was pregnant. 

''I'm tired. Can I rest for a bit?'' 

''Of course!'' she softly pushed Taeyeon inside her room and decided to check on Seulgi. She knocked on the door and heard the footsteps inside the room and ta-da, the door opened, there Seulgi stood with her smiles. ''Yes?'' 

''Do you want to help me with cooking? I'm going to cook your mother's favorite foods.'' Aunty Seol grinned. She going to feed Taeyeon and Seulgi as many as she could. 

''I want! I want!'' Seulgi jumped up and down in excited with hands clasped together. With that, she interlaced her fingers with Aunty Seol and both of them walked together toward the kitchen to prepare for the food. 

 

Taeyeon smell something nice and delicious downstairs so she decided to take a look as she slowly slided down from her bed. But she remembered what the doctor said about eating her medicine. Sighing, she grabbed the bag with the medicine inside and popped two pills inside and swallowed it with a water. When she about to walk out, her phone rang and she made a face before grabbed it and answered without look at the caller. 

''Hey,'' 

Taeyeon blinked and looked at her phone back before she put it at ear back. ''Mr. Kim?'' 

Suho rolled his eyes from the other line but soon chuckled. ''How many times I have to tell you to call me Suho? And since now you already quit your job without telling me and Kyungsoo, you have no right to call me Mr. Kim.'' he grinned. 

Taeyeon laughed softly. ''Right, I forgot to tell you guys about me quit my job suddenly.'' 

''And you owe us a dinner.'' 

Taeyeon shrugged and opened her door. ''Already then. Just set a date and place and text me later okay?'' 

''Alright.'' he paused, ''and I miss you, Taeyeon-ah.'' he whispered softly. After he he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter