004

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris froze on his seat as soon as he heard his name being called by the familiar icy voice. He looked up and saw that Taeyeon was looking behind him with confusion filled in her eyes.

He slowly gulped and closed his eyes for a moment before opened it with a deep breathes. He spun around and masked his stoic face again. He mentally sighed when he looked the lady stood with a little girl, whom maybe has a same age as Seulgi stood next to her. Both, the lady and a little girls has a same expression. Cold with none emotion.

The lady didn't said anything and just stared at Kris and he stared at her back. The atmosphere became tense and Taeyeon frowned because she didn't like the thick tension surround her.

''Excuse me,'' she voiced. ''Who are you?'' she politely asked with a small smile. 

The lady broke the eye contact with Kris first and looked over his shoulder and raised a brow as she saw Taeyeon. She has this little smirk on her red lips as she crossed her arms. 

''I should ask you that question.'' she replied coldly. She wanted to laugh when she noticed how Kris tense on his seat. 

''Why don't you introduce me toward her, Yifan honey?'' she smirked. 

Kris sighed. ''Taeyeon, this is Tiffany.'' 

''And?'' Tiffany cooed. Kris glared at her as he stood up and grabbed her upper arm. 

''Oh Yifan! Are you scared to tell her the truth? Oh god,'' she chuckled darkly as she yanked her arm off from his grip and faced Taeyeon. 

 

''I'm Tiffany, Yifan's wife.'' she smirked and put her hand on the little girl shoulder. ''And this is our daughter, Wendy.'' 

Taeyeon's eyes widened and she froze. She felt her world become more black once again before she could even light it up. Her heart dropped on her stomach once she heard Tiffany said that she's Kris's wife yet her heart again completely dropped on the floor when she said that little girl is their daughter. She looked at Kris and he closed his eyes before opened it back and looked at her with apologetically gaze.

She felt stupid that easily believe him and gave in to him again. 

''Mommy...'' Seulgi now was by her side and hugged her arm and looked at the furious Kris and Tiffany.

''Tiffany.'' Kris hissed and grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the restaurant. The little girl followed her parents but she glanced back at Taeyeon and Seulgi with cold eyes. Her face shown no smile, no shining eyes. None. And Seulgi flinched under her glance when the little girl looked at her.

Many eyes were watching them since Tiffany walked in and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter