001

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

001

 

''Aunty!'' 

''Aunty!'' 

''Aunt-''

''Yes, Taeyeon! I heard you for the first time, oh god.'' 

Taeyeon chuckled as she quickly slipped in her jacket and walked downstairs with a grins on her face. She saw her aunty was back facing her as she making the breakfast. 

''Aunty Seol, I'm sorry but I have to go now.'' she put her purse on the counter top and opened the fridge next to it. 

''What? Why?'' Aunty Seol frowned and she spun around with her hands on her hips, looking at Taeyeon who was drinking the orange juice from the fridge. 

''I have this early meeting today. My boss already called me this morning to inform me. He needs my help.'' she smile apologetically and slipped in her heels. ''Don't worry, I'll eat breakfast at my office canteen once I arrived.'' 

Aunty Seol sighed and nodded. She wiped her hands on the apron and followed Taeyeon outside. She waved as Taeyeon's car drove away from the her sight and she walked back into the house. 

 

Taeyeon greeted the employees as she headed into elevator. She know that she early 15 minutes but she can prepare and arrange the papers well for the time being. 

The elevator dinged and opened and she quickly headed out. 

''Good morning, Taeyeon.'' 

Taeyeon looked around and grinned. ''Good morning, Mr. Kim.'' 

Suho rolled his eyes but chuckled. ''How many times I have to tell that you should only called me Suho.'' he fake a sighed and this time, it's Taeyeon's turn to roll her eyes. 

''Anyway, thanks for coming this early.'' Suho gave her a small smile as both of them walked together to the meeting room. Suho had called her early this morning to help him prepare the papers. This meeting is so sudden from the CEO and he needs a extra hands so he had called Taeyeon. 

''Not a big problem, Mr. Kim. It's my job.'' she grinned and opened the door. There's a few employees who already arranged the table and chairs. 

''Morning. Kyungsoo.'' 

''Morning, Taeyeon, Mr. Kim.'' 

Taeyeon immediately began her works to arrange the papers according the numbers on the bottom of papers. She was focused on the papers until someone nudged her and she looked up.

''Yes, Kyungsoo?'' 

''This,'' he pointed on the papers title agenda for the meeting. ''We will got a new CEO. Don't you think it's so sudden? You know, I'm fine under Mr. Kim.'' he sighed. 

Taeyeon looked at the title and looked back at Kyungsoo. ''You will be still under Mr. Kim, Kyungsoo. Don't worry about it. Beside, Mr. Kim doesn't want to lose a perfect employee like you.'' she giggle while Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and left her to done her works. 

 

The meeting will start in a bit and Taeyeon along with Kyungsoo stood behind Suho. Kyungsoo already informed the direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter