013

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The dining room was filled with utensils sound clang againts bowls and plates but it looks like nobody care and just finish the foods in silence. No one dare to open mouths and spoke out. All the heads bowed down as they slowly stuffed the foods slowly and gently. 

''So,'' Mr. Wu started, makes all of them froze completely on their seats including Mrs. Wu. She looked up and looked at her husband, waiting for him to continue with his speech. ''How's the company in China doing, Yuhen?'' 

Yuhen aka Kevin, Kris oldest brother was arrived yesterday at the midnight. Mr. Wu had heard about Tiffany's accident, Taeyeon's daughter with Kris and Tiffany and Kris wants to divorce, so he wants all of his family including who were involved to settle down in dinner.

Since, he was busy with his works the last past weeks, he wasn't there to witness the chaos in his family and since he heard from his secretary, that one of his workers was staying at his home which happened to be Kris's ex lover, he nearly flipped the whole Singapore. When his wife called and telling him the truth, he quickly demanded his secretary to get the ticket back to Korea. 

Kevin cleared his throat and put his chopstick softly down. ''It was good. The new project with Hotel JJ are going smoothly and we almost done with our last project succeesfully, Father.'' 

Mr. Wu nodded his head, satifisied. He haven't made any eyes contact with anyone yet expect with his wife. Even though he was eager to see his sons's face, he can't yet. Knowing his oldest son Kevin doing his best for the project at China, makes him proud of him and decided to have a drink with him later. 

''How about you, Yifan?'' 

Kris gulped. He don't know if he was doing well with the projects and company since he was busy with Taeyeon and somehow Tiffany. But he so sure that Suho already told there were no mistakes or problems happened. If there's a problems, Suho might already called him, telling him about it already.

He felt Taeyeon next to his left side, stiffened. But Tiffany who was next to his right side just calmly eating. Of course, Tiffany never stick her nose in his works because he will lashed her out if she was giving a help and asked her to focus only with her father company instead which located at London. So, he won't suprise if Tiffany didn't feel shocked as Taeyeon because the last time, she was also included with the project too as his secretary for almost one month and Suho's secretary for two years.

''It was okay, father.'' Kris mumbled. The table fell into silence. Lay was cursing Kris in his head for being so stupid. He knew that Kris was unaware about the company, so he already checked it yesterday and it was good like hell. The project was doing well. But he knew he can't just cut them off like that. 

''Okay? I thought it was doing good and well?'' Mr. Wu sipped his wine slowly. ''Ahjumma, can you bring the wine for our guests as well?'' 

''Nae, Mr. Wu.'' 

''You didn't checked the company frequently, didn't you? You always come into your office when lunch almost over. Are you trying to kidding me, here Wu Yifan?'' Mr. Wu voice dripping with ice and they immediately stop eating. 

''Tell me, Yifan. This is how you gonna repay me when I already inherit my company at Korea to you? To win your first love?!'' he barked, and looked at Taeyeon who had shoulder jumped a bit and looked her hand on the lap.

He looked at Kris back and continued, ''You can't even answer my easy question properly. It was okay? Seriously, Yifan?'' he sighed. ''I already called Suho yesterday, and he said our new project are leading and surpass Lim's Empire. You don't know about it, right? Because you was busy chasing that woman around when you had your wife and daughter for you at home.'' 

''Father-'' 

''I'm not done talking.'' he cut him off. He rubbed his temple. ''I won't let you divorce with Tiffany. If you both divorce, Wu and Hwang merging will broke off and I don't want my hardworks gonna waste like that. I won't let that happened.'' 

Tiffany straighten. ''Father, I can talk with my dad about-'' 

''No, thank you, Tiffany.'' he smiled and stood up. He glanced at Taeyeon. ''I would like to talk with Miss Kim. Alone.'' with that, he walked out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter