006

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon bit her nail as she watched Tiffany's body being pushed toward the operation room. She looked over and saw that Suho was calling her boss, which is Kris. She can't help but to wonder how Kris will react once he know that his wife was being hit by the car. 

The moment Tiffany being hit, Taeyeon ran over to her. She was afraid that Tiffany will died but thank god that she still breathing when she already by her side. She sighed and sat on the chair the hospital provided. 

She jumped a bit when the operation room door pushed open and the female doctor walked towards her with worried expression. Taeyeon gulped and held the doctor shoulder. She glanced at her nametag, Doctor Min.

''Is she okay?'' 

''Where her husband-'' 

''Here!'' 

Taeyeon and Doctor Min turn right and there Kris running with Suho trailing behind him. He panted once he arrived in front of the doctor and ignored Taeyeon. Taeyeon stepped back and give space for Kris to talk with the Doctor Min. 

''Mr..?'' 

''Kris. How is she? Is she alright?'' 

''She's going to be fine but I need your sign here,'' she passed the whie paper. ''Your wife is pregnant and I need your sign to abort the baby to save the mother-'' 

Taeyeon cupped with wide eyes. She did notice when Tiffany held her stomach while mumbling something but she couldn't figure what it is. Now she already knew, she felt want to faint.

''She's pregnant?!'' Kris's eyes widened and he stared at the doctor with guilty eyes. He quickly grabbed the paper and write down his sign. 

''Please save her. Please..'' Kris pleaded. Doctor Min nodded and walked back toward the operation room. 

Kris rubbed his face and cursed under his breaths. He didn't noticed Taeyeon yet when he heard Suho called her name, then he turn to her. 

''Taeyeon, you need to wash your hand.'' Suho sighed. 

''What are you doing here?'' Kris asked. 

Taeyeon ignored him and sat up. Kris just sighed and looked at the operation room back. His emotions were messed and he don't know what to do. All he could think right now was Tiffany's safety. Earlier, he knew he was hurting her with his actions but he can't control himself. 

He didn't aware of the baby that Tiffany was carrying all this time even though he knew lately Tiffany was feeling unwell and kept vomitted. But being a jerk he was, he ignored her and didn't care about her healthy because his mind occupied with Taeyeon. 

''Sir?'' 

Kris looked up and saw Suho was smiling at him a little. ''Don't worry, your wife will be fine.'' 

Kris rubbed his face and sighed. ''Hope so.'' 

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter