[T.Jun] - Kill It

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Updating to get my mind off of this Ladies' Code incident. The more I read about it, the more my heart hurts... 


[3rd Person POV] 

Either he was seeing things or there was a black dot moved across his wall very quickly. He almost didn't want to look at it, but he knew that he was gonna have to look at it eventually. He turned to look and saw an unknown bug sitting close to the ceiling. He looked at it and looked away, hoping it would just magically disappear, but sadly it was still there when he looked back. He stared at it for a bit, watching to see if it would move. When it didn't seem like it would move, Kangjun got up, getting a shoe and a chair. He stood on the chair and tried to see if he could reach it. After failing miserably, he realized what he had to do.

"MINWOO!!!!" Kangjun yelled as he got off the chair and went out to the living room to find Minwoo. Minwoo was looking in his direction like a deer in headlights. The younger thought he was in trouble by the tone of voice that Kangjun just had and how the older one moved quickly to get in front of him. "Up." Kangjun ordered, motioning for Minwoo to stand up.

"Why?" Minwoo hesistated, kinda scared on what Kangjun might make him do.

"Just get up." Kangjun grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He procceeded to drag him into his room and pointed at the bug. "Kill it." Minwoo looked up and laughed.

"That's why you're yelling? A bug?" Minwoo saw the bug and what was beneath it; the chair and a dropped shoe. "Did you try to kill it?"

"Yes, but I couldn't reach it. That's why I called you."

"But what if I don't wanna kill it?" Kangjun slapped his arm harshly.

"You better kill it! I don't want it disappearing in the middle of the night only to have it randomly appear on my face! I'm too beautiful to get bitten. Now get your tall up there and kill the damn thing!" Minwoo could not believe that Kangjun just said all that, but after it was said, he couldn't help but do as he told. 

"Fine." Minwoo walked over to the chair, grabbing the shoe and got on the chair.  

"What kind of bug is it?" Kangjun asked nervously while Minwoo observed the bug as it sat there.

"I don't know. What do I look like, an Esto-... Ento-.. olo-gist.. those people that sudies bugs?"

"Maybe." Minwoo looked back, he had one of those 'Judging you" faces on, only to get one back from Kangjun. At this point, Minwoo could reach it, but he ended up missing because the bug finally decided to move. When he did slam the shoe down, it was close enough to make the bug take flight. "! It flies!!!!" Kangjun yelled and took off running. Minwoo ducked, but didn't see Kangjun leave until it was too late. If this was a cartoon, there would be an imaginary puff of smoke where Kangjun used to be.

"I can tell he's one of those people that won't put my hair out if it was on fire. He'd probably run for water and drop it on the way back. Never again will I assist him in a dire situation such as this." Minwoo located the bug and moved over to where it was. He got on the chair and this time, he didn't miss. The bug dropped to the floor and that's when Minwoo got a brilliant idea to get Kangjun back for desserting him so quickly.

----------

"Thanks Minwoo."

"No problem, Hyung. Good night."

"Good night." Kangjun went in his room to get ready for bed. Minwoo, on the other hand, ran straight for Barom's room and quickly went up to him.

"Protect me, Hyung!!" Without letting Barom make a decision, they both heard a scream, causing Minwoo to scramble behind the leader for protection. 

A minute later, an angry Kangjun busted into Barom's room, holding a piece of paper that said 'You wanted me to kill it, but you didn't say get rid of it. Happy Birthday, Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... Don't say I never got you anything and don't expect me to get you something this year.' Minwoo had placed the bug on that paper before putting the blanket over it so Kangjun wouldn't see it immediately. The paper was now crumbled up, with the bug inside.

"You think this is funny?" Barom took the paper from Kangjun to see what it was. The bug shocked him a bit, but reading Minwoo's note made it worth it.

"It's payback for leaving me when that thing started to fly. That wasn't nice, Hyung." Minwoo pouted a bit, hoping to make Kangjun feel a bit sorry.

"I'm sorry, but I find this funny." Barom chimed in, chuckling a little at the situation. 

"Ugh! I hate you both." Kangjun balled up the paper again and took it with him as he left the room.

"Nice going, that was a clever note Minwoo." Barom gave the younger a thumbs up.

"Revenge is fun, Hyung." Minwoo smiled.

~9/4/14~