[RomeRay] - 6 Year Olds

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested] I hope it's alright~

I just found out that they danced to 'Gee'. It was 'Gee', right?. Anyway, I haven't watched it... I need to... Is that where you got the idea for this request from? lol I'm so late xD

So I wrote this before that whole Jessica episode, it's sad how that situation had to happen the way it did. I wish she left on better terms and not all with this stupid crap weighting everything down.

Sorry for any mistakes btw...


[3rd Person POV]

All he did was walk in the house. All he did was open the door and now he was met with the sight of something he thought he would never see. He could somewhat hear the person over the phone calling out his name, but Hyunil didn't listen. He couldn't pay attention to anything other than what was currently staring at him like he just saw a ghost. Barom had a wig on and was currently sitting down next to a little girl, who was happily playing with her stuffed animal. Hyunil stared at Barom for a second, contemplating if he truly wanted to know what was going on. He chose not to know and decided to leave.

"So hey, how's the weather outside?" Hyunil asked the person over the phone as he tried to make a hasty retreat.

"Hyunil! Don't you walk out on me!!" Barom yelled out at him while standing up to go get him.

"Ugh, I'm gonna have to call you later." He said goodbye to his friend and hung up the phone, finally facing Barom. He honestly didn't know what to say, so he just waited for Barom to say something first.

"Okay, I know this looks extremely weird, but I can explain. See I got talked into babysitting my neighbor's daughter and she wanted to play dress up. There was nothing I could do, she's only 6, I'm not gonna tell her 'No'...." Barom scratched his head, making the wig shift a little. Hyunil held back his laughter and smiled devilishly.

"It's a good look for you. You look so pretty. I'm gonna call you 'Boram' now, or maybe 'Bora'."

"Oh, you're an ..."

" Oppa, !" Both Hyunil and Barom craned their necks to look at the little girl, who was hugging her stuffed animal and was now standing behind them.

"What did you just say?" Hyunil asked, kinda hoping that his mind was playing tricks on him.

"..."

"Noooooooooo! No no no no no no no no!!" Barom was officially freaking out. "Oh my god, what am I gonna do? I can't send her home like this. She'll probably say it out loud and they'll hunt me down with torches and pitchforks for embedding that word in their child's brain."

"Too bad, maybe if you sing a song, she'll forget it." Hyunil shrugged, looking away as if he did not suggest something genius. Barom stared at him, his smile getting bigger and bigger, until Hyunil noticed him. "Oh please, don't tell me..." Barom got up and got the spare wig from the bag next to the couch and gave it to Hyunil.

"Sing something ridiculously catchy, something like 'Gee', 'Uh-ee', 'YaYaYa' or 'Catallena'." Hyunil made a face, not bothering to take the wig. Barom couldn't wait for his answer and put the wig on Hyunil himself. "Do it, or I'm dead. Your the one that sings, so sing."

"Fine." Hyunil huffed and fixed himself up. He crouched down and spoke to the little girl. "Sweetie, how about we sing a song together?" She nodded her head and smiled. "Come on, let's dance." Hyunil grabbed her little hand and began singing 'Gee'. The little girl was into it, but Hyunil thought of a way to get Barom back for making him do this. "Barom, she's not gonna remember it if only I do it. You need to do it too because she'll definitely remember you doing this." 

"Nah-uh"

"Come on, you look like Jessica with that wig! She'll probably think your a buff version of Jessica and she'll remember it." Barom scoffed and looked away. "If it makes you feel better, I'll be Sunny since this wig looks like Sunny's hair in Gee." Barom knew that this was the only way to get her to forget, so he knew that he had no choice but to agree.

"Fine, I'll do it. Now sing." Hyunil smiled at his revenge and began singing again. The little girl enjoyed watching the two dance to 'Gee'. She eventually started singing it too, or what she could say from the song. The two of them knew that it was working and needed to take it up a bit, just to make sure she forgets the awful word that she just learned.

"Sing another song." Barom slapped Hyunil's shoulder, hoping to make the younger think quicker. 

"What dance do you know?"

"... 'YaYaYa' and 'Catallena'. 'Uh-ee' is too much work, she won't be able to dance to that."

"Okay, we'll do both of those songs. Oh hey, now I can really call you 'Boram'!" Barom had to restrain himself, or else she'll probably have other words drilled in her brain that he might not be able to recover himself from.

"You know what, just sing and maybe I might not kill you."

"You gonna sing too?' 

"Nope. That's your job. I'll dance but I ain't singing." Hyunil accepted the fact that Barom wasn't gonna do it, so he just went with it. The little girl was now having the time of her life. Hyunil danced while holding one of her hands and she couldn't stop giggling at Barom. By the end of the song, she even called him 'Boram' thanks to Hyunil constant chanting 'Step it up, Boram!'.

"You know what? I'm tired." Barom complained, mostly because he was hoping Hyunil would think twice about making him do this.

"Oh, 1 more song, Boram Oppa!" At that point, Hyunil's revenge was complete. Barom honestly didn't know what to say to her. He didn't know how to correct her or if correcting her would matter because, knowing Hyunil, he might say 'Boram' out of spite and mess everything up.

"Okay, fine. We'll do 'Catallena'. Hyunil, start us off."

"Ahh." Hyunil let out a sound, similar to that of the beginning of 'Catallena', but it just sounded weird.

"What in the world was that?" Hyunil smiled, not finding anything wrong with his sound.

"It's the beginning of the song. Now start screaming." The little girl did what Hyunil said and screamed. Hyunil let out the next one, waiting for Barom to do that last, but he never did. The little girl did it for him, letting Hyunil continue with the song. Out of all the dances, this was the one that the little knew the most and was actually doing the dance. As much as Barom was hating the situation, Hyunil's idea was working and by the end of 'Catallena', she seemed to have forgotten all about the word she learned.

"You think she forgot?" Barom asked Hyunil after he finished singing.

"Yeah, we.ll see when her parents show up."

------

"Thanks for watching her." His neighbors came to get their daughter 3 hours later. Barom and Hyunil stood at the door and sent her off.

"Can I come over again soon, Baro Oppa?" Barom mentally face palmed himself, while Hyunil puffed his cheeks to keep himself from laughing out loud. He decided to let it slide and just said yes. She smiled happily and waved goodbye to the both of them. Barom shut the door, standing still for a second to think of what he was gonna do to Hyunil for ruining his name. Meanwhile, Hyunil was backing up slowly, trying to put distance in between them. He knew what was running through Barom's mind and didn't want to stick around.

"Ever since you showed up, she doesn't know my name anymore. It's all your fault...." Barom turned to look at Hyunil, who shrugged. At that moment, Barom began chasing Hyunil. Hyunil jumped over the coffee table and ran for the door. Let's just say, he did not get it unlocked and opened on time. This was Barom's chance to get his revenge.

~10/4/14~