[RomeRayJun] - Now or Later

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested]

Sorry it took me so long to write this. It's been a rough past few weeks and I have been working a lot of events. Now I'm starting finals, but I didn't want to let you wait anymore for this. I hope it's okay. I was unsure of what to write for a while, but decided on going with this.

Bonus: Pimp!T.K lol I couldn't resist xD For some reason, that was the very first thought that came to mind seeing as how the biggest ships in C-Clown just happen to both have Ray in it.


[3rd Person POV]

"Okay, I'm gonna need to you to get your boy toys in order." Minwoo stared at the two slighty small boxes in front of Hyunil. "That's not even a proper lunch. Next thing I know, there's gonna be candles and lobster in the middle of the table."

"That's extreme exaggeration. So they gave me a gift of my favorite candy, what's the problem?" Minwoo scoffed and touched the tips of his fingers to his lips.

"Oh hon.... Don't you realize what you got going here? Those two are practically wrapped around your fingers. If you play your cards right, you could probably get a lot of gifts from them.... Wait, no, that's it. I'm offically your pimp. They gotta pay to spend time with you now." Hyunil laughed at the younger, amused that he got to this thought so quickly.

"You make all of this sound bad. I don't need a pimp, and besides, it's not what you think. They're just being nice." Minwoo repeated his movements from before.

"Oh hon." Minwoo picked up both boxes and waved them slightly in his face. "This is not 'being nice'. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to pick one or the other." 

"I dont want to pick. I like them both. One can't simply pick between the two, that's impossible! Between Kangjun's gorgeous smile and Barom's hot accent, I can't choose." Hyunil really didn't want to choose. Minwoo was right about him having to sooner or later, but he opted for the latter.

"Heads you pick Kangjun, Tails you pick Barom." Minwoo whipped out a random coin and flipped it in the air. Hyunil was quick to react and smacked it before Minwoo could catch it, causing it to fly underneath the table beside them.

"It's both. Just don't fight it."

"You own me 25 cents now. See, this is why I need to be your pimp, so you can make me my 25 cents back!" Hyunil shook his head, still amused that Minwoo was stuck on this whole 'pimp' thing. He looked up and noticed Barom enter the room. He smiled and shushed Minwoo, who was still pissed about his 25 cents.

"Well, one of them is here. I'm off." Hyunil stood up.

"Tell him that it's 25 cents a pop!"

"Is that how much I'm worth?"

"Yes, since you lost me 25 cents!" He was offically done with Minwoo. He gathered his things and held his hand up. Hyunil waved goodbye and took off in Barom's direction.

"You okay?" Barom asked as Hyunil came up to him.

"Yeah, let's go before Minwoo puts a leash on me... Literally." He grabbed Barom's hand and drug him out of the room.

------

"What was that about?" Hyunil shook his head and sat down at the table. Barom sat next to him and stared at him.

"Nothing. Minwoo being Minwoo." Hyunil looked up to see Barom's intense stare. He bit his lip, waiting for Barom to say something after being stared at for about 2 minutes.

"You know, you look cute today." Barom reached up and fixed a piece of Hyunil's hair, making the latter blush.

"I do?" Barom nodded.

"Yeah, like really cute." Hyunil shyly looked down. Barom chuckled at his actions and touched his shoulder. "Have you eaten anything?"

"No, arguing with Minwoo all throughout lunch." 

"Well, here." Barom took out a cute box and gave it to Hyunil. Hyunil opened it to find his favorite sandwich in it.

"Oh my god, you got me food. I love you forever!." Hyunil hugged Barom and kissed his cheek before beginning to eat it. Barom watched, delighted that Hyunil liked his little gift of food.

"Anything for you." He felt his heart skip a beat at that. He knew he had to pick one of them that he really liked, but how can he do that if he feels like this whenever he speaks to either one of them? Well, the only way to do that is to spend as much time with them as he could and pick whoever wins him over completely first. He might as well enjoy his time while doing this too.

"Want a bite?" Hyunil held the sandwich up to Barom's face, smiling as the older man took a bite. Barom found the smile absolutely adorable.

------

"Hyunil." It was the end of the day and Hyunil was packing up his bag when he heard someone call out his name. He turned around and saw Kangjun standing there. "Are you walking home?" Hyunil nodded, realizing that he didn't have a ride. "Let me walk you home." He knew Kangjun was serious and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Sure." He finished packing and slung his bookbag over his back. They left the school building and begun that walk to Hyunil's house. They talked a lot, mostly about their day, but halfway through the walk, the conversation started going in a different direction.

"You look really cute today." Kangjun randomly told Hyunil, who thought it was ironic that those two had the same comment to make about his appearance.

"So I've been told."

"By who?" Kangjun sounded like he was a little jealous.

"Barom."

"Ah, Barom. I take it you had lunch with him again." Hyunil nodded, realizing that Kangjun probably saw them earlier. "Well then, have dinner with me tonight." Hyunil looked at Kangjun, knowing that the latter was completely serious.

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, what do you say?" Hyunil thought about what he told himself earlier that day and mentally shrugged. Why not?

"Okay." Kangjun smiled, making Hyunil's heart skip. Right then, he knew he was in big trouble with these two. It was about to get harder, but maybe it'll be worth it.

As they walked up to Hyunil's door, their talking stopped. He unlocked his door and turned to face Kangjun.

"Thanks for walking me home."

"It's no problem. I guess I'll see you later tonight, say.. 7:30?" Hyunil nodded.

"Yeah, okay." He leaned forward and kissed Kangjun's cheek before waving goodbye.

He stepped in his house and placed his back against his front door, blindly reaching up to lock it. He was doing this to himself. It was getting serious with these two and he knew that. He couldn't help that he liked them both. They just happened to have what he was looking for, it's not his fault that there's two of them.

He could pick now or he could pick later.

He chose to pick later; it just seemed better that way.

~11/9/14~