[T.Maru/RomeRay] - Dancing [Side!SiJun]

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Another update~ So I had the idea of them dancing to girl group songs when I saw a pic [gif, whatever it was, can't remember] of T.K dancing to Apink's No No No... at least, I think that's what he was doing. It also dawned on me that a couple of members danced to Orange Caramel's Catallena... I never watched that performance, so idk who did it, but I decided to pick other songs than that one. Anyway, here are links in case any of you don't know the songs that I mention below: Rania - Sistar - Dal Shabet

Next chapter is the Mario Party thingy and I still never finished it OTL I got a couple of stories done after that, but not the Mario Party story... I should really finish that...


[3rd Person POV]

It was a pretty relaxed day for everyone, Minwoo and Barom laying on the couch, Taemin and Kangjun went to get some food, leaving Hyunil and Jaejoon to come up with something fun to do. They noticed that Minwoo and Barom weren't doing anything, basically staring at a blank TV screen. Neither of them getting up to turn it on or look for the remote. Hyunil got the bright idea of playing some music to boost the mood. 

The first few songs were just played to get them used to the sound of music playing, and to get both Minwoo's and Barom's attention. The next song was Rania's Pop Pop Pop. Jaejoon get extremely excited and wanted to do the dance. He went next to the front door and came back with two umbrellas and gave one to Hyunil. Minwoo perked up outta his relaxed position to stare at the younger. Hyunil noticed this and took the umbrella, which then peaked Barom's interests. Jaejoon was having a lot of fun, which was evident when the '3, 2, 1 *snap*' part came around. They both began doing the dance perfectly with the sassiness to match, making Minwoo and Barom laugh. 

"I can't... stop watching." Barom told Minwoo, who agreed. Both of their eyes widening during the chorus because those two were killing it. "All I see is and legs. Oh, this is great." This went on for the rest of the song.

"Do you think they'll take requests?" Minwoo asked Barom quietly, Barom smiled devilishly, hoping what song Minwoo had in mind was good.

"Hey, do y'all take requests?" Hyunil looked up from the stereo and nodded.

"Good, so you both should dance to Sistar's 'Touch My Body'..." Minwoo told them, watching their reactions to see if they would.

"Do I know that dance?..." Jaejoon said out loud.

"You better." Minwoo didn't want to miss out on a chance to see the younger do this dance, It was too good. Minwoo's sudden outburst startled Jaejoon, who put his hands up.

"Okay, just give me a second." While Hyunil found the song, Jaejoon thought of how the dance went and felt that he knew it. On the other hand, Barom braced himself for this. He just knew that if they did this dance really well, then he wouldn't be able to hold out for long. Once Hyunil found the song, they tried to figure out who was gonna do what part, settling on Hyunil doing Hyorin's and Dasom's parts while Jaejoon did Soyou's and Bora's parts. After a few seconds or so, the song began to play and they started dancing.

"Oh my lord. Minwoo, this was the best idea you have ever come up with." Minwoo smiled confidently as they watched the two dance. By the time the chorus came around, both of their mouths are open slightly and were practically drooling. Then when Jaejoon had to slap Hyunil's hip, Minwoo and Barom grabbed pillows to hide their grinning faces. They couldn't believe how well this was going.

"I wonder how this would've been if they were wearing heels." As the both of them imagined what Minwoo said, their thoughts took them to wonderous places. Minwoo couldn't take it anymore. He abruptly stood up and walked towards Jaejoon, grabbing his hand and drug him to their room. Hyunil was shocked and stared at them as they left, unaware of Barom, who was about to do the same thing. 

-----------

"I hear music, looks like they figured out something to do with their lives." Kangjun said to Taemin, who was unlocking the door. Once inside, they looked around for the other members and saw that no one was in sight, so they figured that they were in their rooms. They went to the kitchen to put the food down, and that's when they actually listened to the song that was playing. Dalshabet's 'Mr. Bang Bang' was playing because Hyunil never got to stop the music before Barom hauled him off.

"3, 2, 1, Fire! Bang Bang!..." Taemin started singing, followed by them both busting out with the dance. The two of them danced like there was no tomorrow while they put away the food.

~8/27/14~