[T.Jun] - Hugs

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested]

So, I hope this is somewhat remotely close to what you wanted.... there's a bit of humor in there too, so yeah.... yeah..


[3rd Person POV]

There he was, back facing the door and totally absorbed in his laptop. The younger was oblivious to Kangjun's presense and he intended to use that to his advantage. He crept up behind Minwoo and stared at him, checking out his features. This may look creepy, but he has innocent intentions.

Kangjun leaned down, moving his head beside the younger's, but not in his line of sight. In one swift move, he kissed Minwoo's left cheek and ducked down behind the chair. Minwoo took the bait and looked to his left, completely missing Kangjun. Kangjun smiled, enjoying this more than he thought. When Minwoo looked back at his laptop, he waited another minute until he repeated the same thing, but to his right cheek. Minwoo fell for it again. Who knew that he would be so easy to play with? As his last move, Kangjun stood up and hugged Minwoo's head, effectively scaring the crap out of the younger. Kangjun laughed and helf Minwoo's head close to his chest, resting his chin on it.

"Why?" Minwoo's muffled question made it through Kangjun's arms.

"I just wanted to play, I like playing with you." Kangjun let go of his hug and moved his hands down to pinch Minwoo's cheeks. Minwoo took it, slightly smiling at Kangjun's weirdness. He waited a second before grabbing Kangjun's arms and bringing him around his right side to sit on his lap. Kangjun was unprepared for that, so he couldn't struggle too much. "What the..?"

"You did something to me, so I'm gonna do something to you. Just sit and don't move." Minwoo put his arms around kangjun's waist and went back to messing with his laptop. He rested his head on Kangjun's chest while reading what was on the screen.

"So, this is your revenge?" Kangjun thought the younger looked really cute as he possesively hugged his waist.

"Yeah, you can say that. I just wanna hug you like you hugged me, just longer... and plus I just wanna hug someone."

Kangjun shook his head and smiled. He lifted his arm and placed it behind Minwoo's neck, pulling him closer to get more comfortable. He rested his head on top of Minwoo's and watched him mess with this laptop.

-----

"Am I heavy?" Kangjun asked Minwoo outta nowhere, taking him off guard. Minwoo stayed silent for a second, thinking of something clever to say.

"Yeah, you weigh a ton. My legs are aching. We are going through the floor." Kangjun heard all of the sarcasm in that and tapped Minwoo's head.

"Don't even." Minwoo began laughing, glancing up to look Kangjun face-to-face.

"You know you're not, so don't ask okay?" Minwoo leaned up and kissed Kangjun's lips sweetly before going back to his laptop. Kangjun became instantly shy and didn't want to say anything after that in fear that Minwoo would see his blush, that was most likely there, and about it.

~9/14/14~