[RoMaru] Charger

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: I don't know much about their dorm life, all I've seen is their kitchen. Anyway, not all the things that I'll post on here will be real life related, some of it will probably be AU and other things that I come up with.

Happy reading~


[3rd Person POV]

"Ah, feels good." Barom rubbed the towel over his hair in an attempt to dry it. 

He exited the bathroom and went to the living room to see Hyunil and Minwoo watching TV. Taemin was getting something to drink while Kangjun mindlessly stared at a wall. He looked at them for a bit and thought that they couldn't possibly do anything wrong at the moment. He turned around and walked to his room. When he entered he was met with the sight of a lump on his bed. Thinking back, he didn't see Jaejoon with everyone else, so he instantly knew that Jaejoon was here instead. 

He walked up to his bed and peeked over, only to see that Jaejoon was asleep. Barom smiled to himself, noting how cute the younger looked. He glanced at what was in Jaejoon's hands and shook his head. The younger came to use his charger again, too lazy to find his own. It wasn't that Barom didn't like it, it's just funny too see the younger scrabble for an excuse as to why he was lurking in the leader's room. 

Barom put his towel down and reached over, grabbing the phone carefully, trying not to wake him up. He set it down next to the bed and went for the blanket. He pulled it up and covered the younger. Barom smiled again while fixing the boy's hair. Quietly, he shut off the lights and closed the door.

He went back to the living room and saw that the other 4 were knocked out. Hyunil and Minwoo used each other as a pillow, Kangjun was resting against the arm of the couch and Taemin was laying on his stomach on the floor. 

"How did they fall asleep so fast?.. I'm not putting them to bed too." Barom said to himself as he stared at the other members. After a minute of thinking, he sighed and went to get blankets for them all. "The things I do because I'm the leader."

Once he was done, he cut the TV off and went back to his room where Jaejoon was. He had momentarily forgotten that Jaejoon was in there, so when he dropped something, he ended up waking Jaejoon. 

"Hyung? Was I asleep just now?" Barom picked up what he dropped and put it back.

"Yeah. I don't know how long but you were asleep when I finished my shower." Jaejoon sat up and rubbed his eyes, something that Barom found cute.

"Aish, sorry hyung. I didn't mean to fall asleep." Jaejoon went to go remove the blanket but Barom stopped him. 

"It's okay, you can sleep there if you like." The younger tilted his head, making Barom bite his lip at the cuteness in front of him. 

"Where will you sleep?" Barom thought for a second and looked at the bed on the other side of the room. He pointed to it, but Jaejoon shook his head. The younger tapped the spot next to him, wanting to spend the night with the leader. Barom smiled and nodded, turning off the light before settling down next to Jaejoon in the bed.

"Night, hyung." Jaejoon poked Barom's shoulder, giggling, before getting comfortable.

"Goodnight Jaejoon." Barom chuckled at his actions. 

As he heard Jaejoon drift off, he thought about how the maknae manages to make him feel like this. 

~8/2/14~