[T.Rome] - Presents

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested]

I haven't wrote this OTP yet and it felt a little weird, but T.K is adorable so it works. I hope you like it, sorry it's kinda short tho! My Christmas gift to you! Merry Christmas! ♥


[3rd Person POV]

"Wear it." Minwoo shook his head, he wasn't in the mood for Christmas joy today. Barom insisted on trying to get Minwoo to show some spirit, but the younger was stubborn. "Fine, I'll put it on you myself." Barom stretched out the scarf he had and came close to Minwoo. Minwoo wasn't sure if he should be nervous or what. "Move your hand." The younger frowned and did as he was told. Barom happily put the scarf around his neck and stood back, staring at his work.

"This is your verson of an ugly sweater." Minwoo calmly said that while touching the scarf. He could hear Barom gasp, or at least fake that he was shocked.

"I resent that!" Minwoo chuckled and shook his head. "Oh come on, why are you being like this?"

"You already know. I'm impatient. I want my gifts." Barom tapped the younger's head and smiled.

"It's just one more day. Can't you wait?"

"No, especially since I know where they are and what they're in." Barom nervously looked away, not expecting Minwoo to find out so much about where he hid the gifts. "I should make a mad dash for them."

"No. I swear on everything that is holy, if you do that, you won't get your gifts until after New Years." Barom sternly pointed a finger at Minwoo, who had such a distressed face on.

"Oh ho-ho-hell no! You can't do this to me!" Minwoo was now sulking.

"Glad you're showing holiday spirit. Okay, for that I'll give you one gift." Minwoo smiled, but it didn't last.

"Just one? Not fair! Ooh, if I wear this scarf for the next 2 hours, can I get another?" Barom shrugged.

"Fine."

"Awesome, I'll wear your ugly sweater.. I mean scarf... I mean, pretty scarf. It's pretty... I like this color." Minwoo innocently pointed to the deep purple that was on it.

"Keep calling it pretty and I'll give you all your gifts before midnight." Minwoo's face changed and was now beaming happiness. 

"Really?! You're not lying?!" The younger was now bouncing with joy in his seat. Barom knew he couldn't keep Minwoo away from those gifts, so he figured he might as well give in to his wishes.

"Well, look who is not the scrooge anymore." Barom laughed at the younger, it was incredibly cute how happy he became in such a short amount of time. Minwoo got up, smiling widely, and went to go to the living room. Barom watched as he practically floated down the hallway. Minwoo never ceases to amaze him, that's why he fell so hard for the younger.

~12/24/14~