[SiRome] - Noisy Neighbor

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: FIrst day of school and I already wanna chop my feet off.. Who decided to relocate our classroomon the other side of campus only to make us walk like half a mile to get to our lab [kitchen] in order to actually do class? That was extrememly stupid of them and I wish they never did it.  

Sidenote: Writing the OT6 Mario Party story is tedious, but it's really fun to me. I hope you all find it as funny as did, when it's done. Oh and also, Happy Berfday to G Dragon!!! ♥


[3rd Person POV] 

 

"It's 2am and that guy is still partying!" Taemin got fed up and threw his pen across the room.  


It's been a whole month of this crap and Taemin can never focus on anything. His writing is going down the drain and he's approaching his deadline. The loud music and constant banging is getting on Taemin's nerves. He doesn't know how to ignore it other than with headphones. Sadly, those broke and he hasn't been able to buy new ones. The only way Taemin will get any peace is to either leave his house or confront the guy upstairs. He wasn't gonna leave his house, after all he was here first, so the only other option is to confront the guy.

 
"Does this guy know what sleep is?!?!" Taemin yelled out when he heard a loud bang, sounding like someone dropped a chair or something. The sound repeated and that was Taemin's last straw. He got up and went to go find his shoes.  


------- 
 

"Open up!!" Taemin banged furiously on the door. He heard laughter getting closer and closer to the door until someone opened it. Three guys stood at the opening, their laughter dying down as they stared at Taemin, who was only wearing shorts and a tanktop.  
 

"Wow Barom, I didn't know you ordered a stripper..." The shortest guy spoke up first, only adding onto Taemin's aggravation. 
 

"I'm not a stripper! I came up here to complain!" Taemin spoke loudly due to the blaring music in the background. 
 

"This is more of a 'you' problem." The tallest one spoke this time as him and the other guy pushed the one in the middle outside and shut the door. 
 

"So uh..." Barom regained his balance and looked at Taemin. "You're here to do what?" 
 

"Complain! Do you have any idea what time it is? Do you know what sleep is?" Barom couldn't help but laugh at the last question. 
 

"Yes and yes." He folded his arms and leaned against the wall next to the door. 
 

"Well, usually people like to sleep at 2am, why are you constantly partying?" Barom shrugged. 
 

"I don't know, cause it's fun." Taemin huffed and shifted on his feet. "You know you're the first person to complain about me. Everyone else enjoys it and sometimes ask if

they can come in." 
 

"Well, none of them are writers who has a deadline approaching and can't seem to write anything because they're constantly bothered by loud music!" By this time, Barom thought that Taemin was gonna explode, so he put his hands up to try the calm the latter. 
 

"Chill. That's what you need to do. Just chill." Taemin took a deep breathe. "Hey, why don't you join us? Maybe all you need is a break from the writing. Who knows, you might like it." 
 

"Ah, I don't think so." Barom stood up straight and walked up to Taemin, grabbing his arm so he couldn't leave. 
 

"You leave now, you're gonna regret it. I'm not gonna stop this party, so you might as well join." Taemin stared at Barom, truly contemplating whether or not he should join. Maybe he was right, Taemin could use the break from both his writing and his anger. What's the worst that could happen? 
 

"I'm not exactly dressed for a party though." Barom smiled and shook his head. 
 

"Don't worry about it, no one's gonna notice..." Barom pulled Taemin towards to door, turning back before opening it. "But if they do, you could just tell them you are a stripper." 
 

"But that would mean that they're gonna expect me to do it." The smile on Barom's face turned into a smirk as he looking Taemin up and down, enjoying the view. 
 

"We could all use a good show, I'm sure you'll look good taking this off." He gripped Taemin's tanktop and gently shook it. He let go and laughed at Taemin's expression. Taemin was now having seconds thoughts, but those disappeared as he was drug into the house.  

 

~8/18/14~