[T.Maru] - Nutella

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Hello! It's been a while since I posted any type of story on here. It's a bit sad to do, but I wanna post happy/funny stories to lighten the mood. I hope you guys found this entertaining and please don't give up on c-clown now that they're not a group anymore.

Sidenote: I asked my bro how he would feel if he saw a pic of a busted jar of Nutella, he said he would be devastated. I would too. Nutella is expensive to me, so it's like a rare occurance in my house. We get that generic stuff xD lol

Happy Reading! ♥


[3rd Person POV]

He stared at it for a really long time. It was sad to see something so horrible happen. There was no way to rescue it. No way to salvage what was left of it. All of it was on the ground. Minwoo stood near a drain and right next to that drain, a giant jar of Nutella laid on the ground. He's been staring at it for about 10 minutes, contemplating if he wanted to ruin his boyfriend's day. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a pic of it, sending it to Jaejoon along with a message saying 'Look what I found'. His phone dinged a few seconds later.

From: Jaejoon
This is grounds for divorce.

MInwoo smiled and chuckled once. His phone vibrated right after he read it. Jaejoon's name showed up on the caller ID. Apparently just sending that text wasn't enough for the younger to vent his feelings.

"Hello?" Minwoo asked, already expecting the younger to fly off the handle.

"Why the hell would you send me that photo? What compelled you to send such a monstrosity of a picture to me?" Jaejoon paused, giving Minwoo time to think of an answer.

"I'm messing with you. Trolling. I felt like setting you off just to see what would happen." Minwoo bluntly admitted. He heard Jaejoon click his teeth trough the phone and he knew his mission was a success.

"I never knew a text message could hurt so much. I hate you right now, you know that right?... I hope that it wasn't you who did that."

"Love you too and no, I found it like this. I wouldn't waste a jar of Nutella, let alone send you a picture of my own failure."

"Okay..." The younger paused. Minwoo heard a sound come through the phone before Jaejoon spoke again. "That picture made me hungry... You should bring me food. Buy me Nutella to cheer me up."

"What would you do if I dropped it right on your front porch?"

"I'll mow your like grass. I don't play that. Now, get your over here and cheer me up." The younger demanded through the phone and then hung up. Minwoo heard the end tone and then removed the phone from his ear.

"He's so adorable." He whispered to himself. Minwoo his heel, realizing that the nearest store was behind him. He knew messing with Jaejoon would be so entertaining.

~10/23/15~