[T.RayJun] - Drunken Fun

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Been a short minute before I updated this. School is getting better, so I think I have a little more time to write some of my stories now.... 


[3rd Person POV]

"Have uh... Have you two been drinking?" Minwoo asked out loud, watching as the two he was staring at were rubbing on each other. Kangjun had ahold of Hyunil's face while Hyunil had Kangjun's leg. They were sitting on the couch, giggling to each other. Minwoo has never seen them act like this on a regular basis, so he assumed that they somehow got some good stuff from somewhere. Judging from their need to rub on each other, it must've been some really really good stuff.

"Well...." Kangjun started, but got sidetracked by Hyunil's nose. "Yeah.." They both giggled again, Minwoo thought that maybe he should record this for future use. He got out his phone and swiftly turned it on and pointed it at them. The two were too engrossed in each other that they completely missed the younger's actions. Just for spite, Minwoo smiled happily at the camera and pointed at the two. "Hyunil! Your face is pretty." Kangjun burted out, making Hyunil chuckle. Minwoo turned around to see them and then looked back at the camera. 

"You two are very friendly. You seem to be having a lot of fun with each other." Minwoo wiggled his eyebrows. "Time for me to have fun too." He picked up a marker that was sitting on the table next to his phone. "It's washable. You two got lucky..." Minwoo smiled one last time and turned back to the two. "Hey Kangjun, wanna make Hyunil look even prettier?" 

"Yeah! Gimme gimme." Kangjun reached out for the marker that Minwoo was holding and grabbed it. He began drawing all sorts of pretty swirls and hearts on Hyunil's face, while Hyunil just kept rubbing Kangjun's leg until the latter was done drawing.

"My turn!" Hyunil took the marker and rolled up Kangjun's pants leg. Minwoo placed his hand over his mouth, hoping to not distract them with his laughter. This was too good. Neither of them could get Minwoo back for this because they did it to themselves. Minwoo was gonna milk this for all it's worth. "Turn over, Kangjun." Kangjun hummed and attempted to turn until he fell off the couch. He got up like it didn't happen and laid down on his stomach, letting Hyunil take his leg back. Hyunil then drew big letters with an arrow pointing up. Minwoo read it and went up to the camera.

"Kangjun, you have officially been claimed by Hyunil.... This is gold." Minwoo glanced back at the two, noticing the giggling and the dark black letter's on the back of Kangjun's legs. "Hey Kangjun, stand up!" Kangjun looked at Minwoo and stood up. Minwoo went up to Kangjun and pointed at the words, both him and Hyunil laughing. 

"Give me the marker." Kangjun took the marker from Hyunil and sat down, pulling up Hyunil's shirt. He started drawing on his chest; these two were totally engrossed in each other and completely missed Minwoo talking to the camera. There was a string of giggles coming from Hyunil and Kangjun couldn't stop smiling from hearing Hyunil's constant giggling. This went on until Kangjun's stomach was drawn on. They then cuddled together and fell asleep like lightening. Minwoo looked at them and shook his head. 

"So happy I could entertain your drunk minds." He smiled and stopped the video.

------

"Oh god, my head hurts." Kangjun gripped his head as he sat up, closing his eyes tightly. 

"Mine too. Why did we agree to join those guys?" Hyunil chimed in, sitting up as well. They were both sitting on the couch because Minwoo refused to haul their dead weight to their rooms.

"Never again" Kangjun slowly looked at Hyunil, only to get the shock of his life."AAAHHHHHH!" He screamed loudly, making Hyunil panic.

"What?! What is it?!" Hyunil frantically looked around.

"Your... Your face..." Kangjun pointed at it; Hyunil slowly felt his face, but didn't feel anything different.

"What about it?" Before Kangjun could answer, Minwoo happily bounced into the room with his phone and a cord.

"Good morning sunshines, so glad you two are awake." Minwoo turned around to hook up his things.

"Minwoo! What's wrong with my face? Kangjun is freaking out over here and it's scaring me." Minwoo laughed and brought up the video.

"You shall see for yourself." Minwoo pressed play and showed the two everything he recorded last night.

"Minwoo, how could you allow him to do this to me?" Hyunil rubbed his face again.

"Be patient, you get your turn too." Hearing this, Kangjun started to get worried. As the video progressed, Hyunil began laughing. 

"Uh... 'Hyunil's Booteh'? You honestly wrote that on the back of my legs?" Kangjun stood up and attempted to pull his pants legs up.

"With arrows pointing up, don't forget the arrows." Minwoo reminded them, pausing the video so Kangjun can look at his legs.

"Oh my lord, Hyunil.... I'm suprised that you were capable of writing this, considering we were too far gone to even remember this." Kangjun looked at his legs one last time and lowered his pants legs.

"I'm shocked you two could even comprehend what you were both doing, because this continues. Lift up your shirts." Minwoo told them, both of them lifted up their shirts to see that they had writing all over their stomachs. "I think you both enjoyed doing that more than you did writing on your other body parts." They looked at each other, not sure how to feel about this situation.

"Remind me to never be like this with either of you two in here. Minwoo, this is all your fault!" Hyunil protested, causing Minwoo to get defensive.

"I did nothing, Kangjun was the one who took the marker from me. You two did this on your own, but sure I was the one with the marker in the first place. You better be glad it was washable." Minwoo pressed play and showed them how they acted while drawing on each other's stomach. They then crashed on the couch and Minwoo said his last line.

"Ugh, I need to take a shower." Hyunil suddenly felt so filthy and made a disgusted face.

"Me too." Kangjun said as he almost mimicked Hyunil's actions.

"Glad I could be of some help. Have fun with your showers, I'm going back to sleep." Minwoo unhooked everything and proceeded to go back to his room.

"I guess we should be happy that he got ahold of us and not someone else."

"Yeah, they probably would've done worse." Hyunil got up to get to the shower first.

~9/21/14~