[SiRome] - Gift

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: So today is Rome's birthday in america and I wanted to update since I had this done. I realized that this doesn't have anything to do with Rome getting a gift, but it's Rome giving Siwoo a gift... I wrote this like a week ago, so I totally forgot about Rome's birthday and didn't remember until like 4 days ago, and I was too lazy to change this, so here it is~ 


[3rd Person POV]

Taemin sat on the couch, staring at a blank TV. He didn't know what to do with his life currently and was waiting for Barom to come back. Barom had told him to sit there and to not leave. The latter was suppose to be giving Taemin something that he had made for him. Taemin didn't know what it was and Barom wouldn't give him a hint neither, so he's just here pouting at the fact that he's left out of the loop. 

-----

"Taemin!" Taemin was snapped outta his thoughts by a loud voice that echoed into the dorm. It was Rome's and that means that he finally decided to come back. "Ah, there you are." Barom came up to him and sat down at an empty space on the couch. "You ready?"

"I've been ready since you left..." Taemin folded his arms and stared at the latter, who seemed very excited about what he was gonna give Taemin.

"Well, here you go." Barom handed him the bag and smiled happily. Truthfully, it kinda scared Taemin that Barom was so happy about this. When he reached in the bag and pulled out the object inside, Taemin understood why Barom was getting so happy.

"Really? Are you serious?" Barom nodded.

"You should wear it, while I wear this." Barom pulled out a shirt that matched Taemin's, but it read 'I'm Rome'.

"Uh, I don't think wearing this shirt would be appropriate in public."

"Why not?" Taemin lowered the shirt and looked at Barom like he was stupid.

"What do you mean 'Why not?'? Isn't it obvious? The shirt says 'Rome's ' on it. I'm not wearing that in public." Barom clicked his teeth.

"Oh come on Taemin, at least wear it once?" He clasped his hands together and gave his best puppy dog eyes. Taemin didn't wanna see that any longer and just gave in

"Fine, but only in this room." Taemin stood up and was about to go change into the shirt when Barom stopped him.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Here." Barom gave the younger another bag. "Well, it was a 2-for-1 sale, so I got a pair of pants to match." Taemin tossed the shirt onto his shoulder and pulled the object out of the bag.

"What the ?!" Barom started laughing. Taemin stared at the back of the pants, shocked that Barom would do this. "...'Rome's '.. really? I'm definitely not wearing this. I'll wear the shirt before I wear this." Barom got up and went behind Taemin, throwing his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"It'll be fun! Put these on with the shirt and I won't make you go out in public with them on, okay?" Taemin actually had to think about this. Knowing Barom, he probably would drag Taemin outside if he didn't agree with this, but if he did agree, Barom would somehow manage to have video proof of him wearing this.There was no way he was going out in public looking like this, so he was gonna have to take his chances.

"Fine, but only for 10 minutes."

"30?!"

"15."

"Ugh, okay. Now go, I wanna see what it'll look like on you." Barom let him go and pushed him towards the room. Taemin kept walking, slightly looking back to see the older's happy face. He made a mental note to never agree to something like this ever again. Why does he always manage to get himself into stuff like this?

~9/6/14~