009

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for not updating... :( ... I update more at my instagram account. If you guys like to read more then feel free to follow my instagram account : exo_imagine92

 

 

After half of the day trying to do your science project with Emma, you two had made your way toward the cafeteria to have lunch. Your day had been going smoothly and you like it that way until you accidentally bumped onto someone while turning the corner.

You bow quickly, "I'm very sorry."

"It's okay." A deep with swag voice replied.

You looked up to face this wild and y guy standing in front of you. His facial lines are very charismatic and you ended up staring at him for a bit too long.

"Erm." You quickly bow again. "Excuse me." You linked arm with Emma and took a step forward when he stopped you two by stepping in front of you.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "I didn’t hurt you or anything right?"

You smiled. "No you're fine."

He replied you with a side grin, "I'm Jackson by the way. Wang Jackson. You?"

"I'm Cha Aera."

He glanced at Emma and she also tell him her name.

"If you two don't mind, can you please show me where room 235 is? I just got transferred from Hong Kong and this is my first day here, so… I'm kind of lost."

You narrowed your eye brow and gave him a strange look. 'What is with this guy? Even if he just transfer, there's so much teachers around to ask for help and why does he have to asked you two?'  

"Sure, we don’t mind at all!" Emma beamed loudly and your thoughts came crashing down.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. We will-"

"No!" You interrupted, making their full attention on you. "I apologize, but we are heading for lunch right now so we won't have the time to show you." You nudge Emma's arm, signaling her to just go.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn’t know that I interrupted your lunch time." He apologized.

"Not at all!" Emma replied. "If you haven't eaten lunch then you can tag along with us and afterward we'll show you around the school, okay?"

You swear your bottom lips will bleed because you were biting onto it so hard in frustration. Your laser eyes was shooting at Emma nonstop. She always started everything and you'll always be the one to deal with it at the end. Urg!

 

 

Tao entered into the restroom and his feet came to a stop when he heard a deep chuckle behind his back. He turned around and met eyes with…

Wang Jackson.

"How are you my friend?" Jackson smirked.

Although there's not much words being say, both of their eyes show it all. The anger that are boiling inside for so long can't be hide away from both of their expression.

"Long time no see." Jackson took small strolled around Tao. "I miss the days we spent together." He leaned in against Tao's ear from behind and whispered, "I really do."

"What do you want from me?" Tao uttered.

"Oh… nothing much. But I do have something to remind you. Remember when I told you that if you make my sister drop a single tears, you're going to pay for it."

Tao looked over his shoulder.

"Don't you know how many tears you had made my sister cried when you just vanished into thin air? Huh?"

Tao sighed and looked away. "I have already made it clear to her that I only see her as a sister and nothing else. If she doesn't see me in that light, then I'm not responsible for any of her feelings toward me." He headed for the exit.

"What about Cha Aera?"

Tao stopped after hearing your name.

"Although she's trying to avoid me, I find her quite attracting." Jackson smiled just at the thought of you.

Tao don't know why but his breath has become faster and heavier.

"As a brother myself, I would like to get permission from you to let me go out with her." Jackson stared at Tao's back that was already burning in fire. "Surely you don't have any mix feeling because she's your step sister, do you?"

Tao's eyebrow are crashing together furiously.

"Let's make a deal, I will stop my sister to keep bothering you if you allow me to date your sister.

Tao grunted his teeth and his hands crumbled into a fist. Although he is so sure of himself that he doesn’t have any other feelings for you other than brother and sister, he is also confused of why he had to be so fire up just at the thought of you dating someone else?

"What will you say?"

Tao bit his bottom lips, "Not even over my dead body." He twisted around and his fist flew right at Jackson's jaw line.    

     

 

"Hah!" You shot up from your desk and rushed out of the classroom.

You squeezed through the students in the hallway and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter