012

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the days before the basketball game, you have been noticing that Tao's been doing the totally opposite of what the doctor had told him to. He shouldn't be practicing, but every day after school he will go to a near by park and practice. Although he's in pain, he will hold it in and continue practicing.

 

After school before the day of the game and you have decided to follow Tao and spied at him. You were hiding behind a bush and was peeking your head out every two second to have a glanced at him. His sprained ankle seems to heal faster than what you had thought. Maybe heaven is on his side after all.

"Pss.. you're in my spot."

You turned your head over your shoulder and Bomi crawled over to your side, hiding behind the bush also.

"Bomi?" You spoke out loud without realizing and Bomi gave you a hard slap on the shoulder for that. You scream soundlessly and rubbed your shoulder.

"Shh. Tao might hear us." She whispered.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

She took a quick glanced at Tao, "I was worrying about him."

You stared deep into her. Although she was quite bossy sometimes, but she really does care for Tao.

"So why are you here also?" Her question made you snapped back into reality.

"Err…" You eyes wandered around trying to think of something to say.

"Ah… so he pushed you away too?"

"Hah?" You were surprised to hear that.

Bomi's shoulder sank, "I understand. He told me to get the hell away from him also."

Your eye brow crashed together, "He say that? Tao did?"

She turned to face you and was giving you a dumb look, "I was exaggerating."

You sighed in relief. Tao's a meanie, but you know that Tao's had never been that mean.

"But he did told me to not bother him." Her face sour up, "It just… it just made me want to cry seeing him trying so hard."

You patted her back, "It’s okay. He'll make it."

"I tried so hard and he never notice it at all!" Bomi weep.

"Then you should stop trying."

That voice!

You and Bomi turned around and Naeun was standing there, staring down at the both of you with her arm cross.

Bomi smirked, "At least I could still get close to him, not like you."

"Bomi…" You tried to stop her.

"What!" Bomi yelled at you and then turned her focus back to Naeun. "This girl thinks that she's all that just because she was in this school longer than us. But tell you what, don't look down at us because we are not afraid of you!"

Naeun rise her eye brow, "I am looking down at you."

You and Bomi realized that she was still standing up and was staring down at the two of you.

"Well, not for long!" Bomi grabbed her shirt and pulled her down.

"Don’t fight!" You yelled out.

Tao turned his head toward your direction after hearing your voice. He scanned around the area and see nothing but the shaking of the bush. He decided to walk over and as he gets closer, he could hear voices attacking each other. He stepped forward to check behind the bush and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Aera?"

The three of you froze and turned your heads over to Tao after he called out your name. Both of your arms are stretched out between Bomi and Naeun, while the two were trying to grabbed each other but ended up grabbing you instead.

His shoulder sank and couldn't believe how pathetic you all looks.

 

 

"Ah, ah!" You grunted as Tao dragged you by the arm into your room. "Can you please be a little gentle!? You're hurting me!"

He let go of you, "So you, along with Bomi and Naeun came to spy on me?"

You lighten your shoulder, " Eh, don’t think that you're that popular for us to follow you around like leeches."

He sneered, "I could see why Bomi and Naeun are there, but why are you? Don't tell me that Bomi dragged you with her, cause I know you two had never been that close."

You gulped and suddenly eye him from head to toe, then your crossed your arm annoyingly, "I see you all heal now. Thank you very much, for letting me find out that information myself. If you're done here, then get out. This is my room, not yours!" You stepped back, "AH!"

You tripped onto some books you had left it on the ground last night and fell backward. Your hand suddenly reached out to grab anything and eventually you grabbed onto Tao.

"Oy!" He did not see that coming and fell along with you.

The both of you fell onto your bed with him on top of you. You grunted and opened your eyes to face Tao's face inches from yours. If he hadn't been fast enough to stop himself, then his lips will be pressing on yours right now. Both of you just froze at the position and stared deep into each other eyes, with his beating heart beat pressed against yours.       

After a moment of intenseness his hand, that was beside your face, lifted up and caressed your hair on your face and the corner of his lip curve into a flirty smirk, "What if I kiss you… what will you do?"

 

"Ah!!!" Your arms swing from left to right, punching the empty air. "Tao! You DIE!!!" You shot up into a sitting position as you shouted out in rage. But all of your anger drop down and you sat there in a daze. You scanned your room and there's not even a single trace of Tao anywhere. "Was I just dreaming?" You thought to yourself and slide your legs down to the side of the bed. Still in deep thoughts, you noticed the clock beside your desk and your eye balls almost flew out!

It's not 6:59 "PM", it's 6:59 "AM"!!!

"What the hell!!!" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter