007

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You skipped quickly over and linked arm with Tao. Tao looked at you surprisingly and shock.

"What are you doing!?" He tried to pulled his arm out but you hold him tight and strong. "Don’t tried to act like you wanted to go along with me because I’ll reject you! Let go!"

"No!" You shouted.

"I’m going with you! And I don’t care if I got reject! I’m still going with you!"

"What is wrong with you? A minute ago you told me to go if I want to and now you’re trying to stick with me like glue! Let go of me!"

"I did told you to go if you wanted to, but I did not say that I’ll not follow you!"

Although he tried his best to get you off him, you hugged his arm tight and isn’t planning on letting go.

"Since you’re new here, I’ll guide you around. Eh? Come on!" You pulled him with you.

"Argg! Can’t you just leave me alone!?" He mumbled under his breath.

You dragged him around Myeundon with you and he just followed your lead silently; although he was quite annoy. Like always.

 

 

You walked pass a crystal glass shop and you stop. You looked inside through the window and the crystal glass items were sparkling into your eyes.

"Why did you stop?" Tao walked back to you.

"I want to go inside." You quickly responded and turned your way to the entrance of the store but Tao grabbed hold onto your wrist, stopping you from going inside.

"We don’t have time! It’s almost noon and we need to get going to the Italian restaurant." He insisted.

"Can’t I just have a peek inside before we go?" You begged.

"When I say no, means no. It’s your fault for dragging us all the way to the opposite side of the Italian restaurant. Now we have to walk all the way back and it’ll take approximately 30 minutes to get there if you keep on stopping to shop! Come on!" He pulled the pouting you with him away from the crystal glass store.

 

Just after he pulled you away from that store, your eyes immediately notices a ice cream go cart by the street.

"Tao, Tao wait!" You pulled his arm that was holding onto your hands.

He stopped and turned angrily at you. "What is it now?"

"I want some of those ice cream!" You pointed over to the go cart like a little child.

"You can get some when we’re at the restaurant!"

"No, those ice cream taste better then anywhere else!"

He pulled you again but you refuse. "Aera..." He say calmly.

"Please... Just this once then I’ll not stop anymore! Okay!"

Tao looked at you for quite a seconds before he nodded and looked away from you.

"Thank you!" You beamed in happiness. "Do you want one too?"

"No."

Tao followed you over to the ice cream go cart and he waited couple of feet away for you while you were in line for some ice cream. For about every couple of seconds, Tao will glanced over at you as if he was telling you to hurry up. You glanced at him at the same time he was glancing over at you as well and both your eyes met each other. You smile at him and he looked away as if seeing your face was the end of the world to him. You pouted but when it’s your turn in line, a bright smile appears on your face.

"One vanilla ice cream cone please."

Tao waited for a while impatiently, until he felt that you were taking too long and turned to your direction.

But...You were no where found.

His expression suddenly changes and his heart sank. He stepped up to the ice cream go cart and asked the man that was working there if he know where you went but the man just shook his head. Tao sighed heavily and his eyes scanned through the crowd. Since it’s lunch time, there are more people than before. He took out his cell phone but then suddenly remember that he doesn’t have your number. He bit his bottom lips in frustration and was about to explode. He would have call his mom but he doesn’t want to tell her that you went missing. For she’s going to be so fire up and yell the out of him. He hurried down the street in search for you.

 

 

After searching for... Oh.. He doesn’t even had the heart t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter