014

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss Yuri… that's your Rescue Team Club teacher's name. Although nothing has been said, you could tell by the atmosphere that there is something going on. Did Tao and Miss Yuri had something together in the past? Or… are they…

You quickly shook your head to brush away all your thoughts. Your shoulder sank. What the hell are you thinking anyways. What ever they had in the past is their problem, not yours.

You continued to put your books into your locker and just then you noticed that your blue blinder had disappear.

"Where did it go?" You go through your locker again and then something pop into your mind. You left it in classroom.

 

 

You made your way back to the classroom but as you get closer, you heard some talking… more of like irritated voices in the room. You decided to just go home cause it might be a bad timing for you to go in but then you heard Tao's name in the conversation. You stood by the door and listen.

"I came here because of my job, not because of other reasons."

That voice you definitely could tell that it Miss Yuri.

"Hump, like anyone would believe that!"

And that voice sounded like… Bomi?...

"If you came here because of your job like you said, why does it has to be the same room as Tao!"

"I did not pick my students. Who ever like to join are welcome to. If you're not happy with anything, you may go talk to the principle."

There were a pause in the air… you can’t hear anything after that and then just foot steps heading to the door. You quickly dashed away from the room and hide behind the corner.

The door flew opened and you heard foot steps stepping out. You slightly peek out of your hiding and yes… you had guess it right. The other voice that you heard was Bomi.

 

 

Miss Yuri tidied up her stuff when you gently knock on the side door. She turned your direction and a smile appeared on her face.

"Can I help you Aera?" She asked politely.

You shook your head, "I don't need anything Miss Yuri. I just forgot my blinder at my desk."

"Oh, okay. Come on in."

You stepped in and walked over to your desk as she went back to tidied her stuff. You grabbed your blue blinder and strolled toward the door, you took a quick glanced at Miss Yuri before stepping out.

"Aera?"

You stopped mid way before exiting after you heard Miss Yuri called out your name. You turned back to her with an anxious expression on your face.

 

 

"I used to be Tao's homeroom teacher over at Hong Kong." Miss Yuri admitted as she walked down the hall with you. "I'm actually one of the few people that Tao open up to."

"Ah…" You nodded, "No wonder…"

Miss Yuri smiled, "Yes… and miss little Bomi thought that me and Tao had some kind of relationship more than being just teacher and student. I mean… I'm a teacher, I talk to all my students even when it's about happy things or bad things. And I'll tried my best to help them out as much as I could."

You glanced at her, "You're not angry at Bomi or anything right?" You asked, "For thinking the wrong thing about you and Tao."

She chuckled, "And why would I? I actually finds it very cute. Young high school love… I still remember my one sided love back in the days when I was still your age." She let out a sigh, then look at you, "How about you, Aera? Do you have anyone that you like?"

You were taken aback by her sudden question. And in that quick moment… Tao flashes into your mind.

"No one?" She asked again after you went silent.

You quickly blinked your eyes and flashed a smile, "No-no one. I don't like anyone at the moment."

She gawked, "Really? Not even Tao?"

You burst out a shock and surprise laugh at the mention of Tao. "No.. No way! I don't like him! How can I like him when he's my step brother?! He actually annoys me sometimes!"

"Wow." She looked stun. "All the girls student that had encounter him eventually always falls for him. You live under the same roof as him and you don't like him then… you're quite impressive."    

You burst out laughing lifelessly and scratched the back of your neck.

 

 

*"How about you, Aera? Do you have anyone that you like?" 

"No one?"

"Not even Tao?"*

Miss Yuri's words kept running around in your mind as you step up the stair to your room. You shook your head in frustration.
*"You like him?"*

You stopped in front of Tao's room when Jackson's words suddenly popped back into your mind.

*"Do you like him?"*

You bit your lips and turned to face Tao's room door. You glared at the door as if it was Tao.

"NO! I DON'T LIKE YOU!" You yelled and turned furiously over to your room.

As you were about to entered in, someone stepped out of your room and blocked your way. You looked up and startled back ward when Tao was glaring deadly down at you. He must had been in your room waiting for you to come home.

He crossed his arm and held his head up high, "Why don't you repeat what you've just say I front of my face?"

Your heart sank and you wish you could just vanish right now.

 

 

"Mom!" You screamed out to your step mom as you ran down the stair and Tao was just behind you, chasing you. "Mom help me!!"

"Stop Aera!" Tao shouted and chased you into the kitchen.

"NO!" You ran around the diner table, using that to put a gap in between you and Tao.

"It's because of you, that’s why I have to join that freaking club!" Tao ran toward you but you ran to the opposite side.

"It is not because of me! If you don’t want to join, you can just back out!"

"You know that I can not back out that easily!"

"If you can't back out, then just go with the flow! What do you want me to do?!" You stated.

"That is why I'm coming after you to punish you!" Tao pointed his index finger at you.

"If you can handle basketball, then this would be a piece of cake for you!" You retorted. "Or are you afraid that the whole school will misunderstand you and Miss Yuri for having an affair!?" You .

He grunted his teeth in anger and seeing him being so frustrating just made your day. You stuck out your tongue at him.

"Aera!" He shouted out your name and dashed after you again.

You scream in surprise and ran out the back door to the back yard.

"Stop running away from me!"

And you didn't even bother listening to him. You ran toward the water hose and twisted the knob, water came squirting out. You grabbed the end of the water hose and turned to Tao. Tao brake as fast as he could and raise both his hand mid way after seeing what you're going to do.

"Don't you… even try." He threaten.

A evil grinned appears on your face and without hesitation, you aim the water hose straight at Tao.

"Aera!" Water came rushing out right at Tao and his white collar shirt melted onto his skin, turning transparent and showing his muscular body through it.

Still you continued to squirt water at him and laughing your off. But in a blinked of eye, Tao was already in front of you and grabbed onto the water hose.

"Ah! Tao!" You screamed when he tried to snatch the water hose, causing you to get wet as well. "Tao!"

"Let go! Give it to me!" He strongly trying to yank the water hose out of your hands but you hold it firmly, not letting it go into the hand of Tao. "Aera! Let g—" Water squirt at his face and cut his words. He held the water hose away from him with some growling and since he couldn't yank the water hose from you, he wrapped his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter