004

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao, trapping you inside his arms barrier, was just too much for you to take. You swear your heart will burst any seconds now if he come any closer than he already has. But he isn’t planning on stopping just there, his dreamy eyes was focused on your pinkish lips as he leaned over aiming for a kiss. Your eyes shut suddenly and you’re quite scared of what’s going to happen tonight between you and him.

 As you felt his hot air, breathing on the tip of your nose, you couldn’t take it anymore! You stopped him by pushing his chest and shouted your lung out.

"I’M SO SORRY! I CAN’T DO THIS! I DREAM OF MY PERFECT FIRST NIGHT AND THIS ISN’T WHAT I HAVE DREAM OF!!!I’LL DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR YOU BUT PLEASE!!! NOT THIS!!!"

You swear you almost burst into tears if it wasn’t because of his suddenly laughter. You opened your eyes as he stood back up and continued laughing his soul out at you. He sat down on the bed next to you and just couldn’t stop laughing. You gave him a blank stare and doesn’t have any ideas of why he was laughing? You don’t understand his personality at all.

The first day you met him, he’s a badass, then he turned into a flirter, and then now? He’s laughing? What is with this guy?

He noticed your blank stare and cleared his throat, still trying to calm his laughter down. "You’re... You’re so funny!" He shook his head while still sniggering.

"And why was I’m funny?" You asked boldly.

He snorted, "You really think that I’m going to let this beauty of mine touch you?"

You scoffed as anger started to boil inside of you.

So he was just playing around with you?

You stood up furiously and pointed your finger at him, "Why you do that!!!?? How could you!?"

"What? I didn’t anything. You’re the one who assumed that I wanted you. So I might as well play along. But I would say, you’re quite good at making the mood."

Blood rushed into your head and steam came rushing out of your ears. Your flaming eyes flew straight to the weapon that you’ll going to punish him with.

The pillow.

You snatched the pillow from behind him and PAK! PAK! PAK!

"Argg! Aera ah! Stop that!" He shouted in pain and stood up, trying to stop you. "Aera ah!"

"You! Must! Suffer! You! Bastard!" You hit him nonstop!

He got hold of the pillow and you use all your strength to pulled it out.

"Let go! I said let go!" You strongly yanked the pillow of out his hold and swung it over your head, planning to smashed his head with it.

When suddenly the towel around his hip slipped off and dropped to the ground. He looked down to his lower body in surprise and your eyes flew down as well.

~Oh~

"AHHHH!!!!"

He looked up at you and you shut your eyes, still screaming.

"Ahhh!!!"

You throw the pillow at him and flew out of his room, crashing through his door without even opening it.

That too exaggerated... But who care.

You flew to your room and jumped onto your bed.

"That was just too much!!! That was just too much!!!"

 

 

The exhausting night was finally over. You entered into the restroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Boy, you look dead.

You started to brush your teeth slo~wly as your drowsy eyes begin to closed again. You shook your head and forced yourself to think of something that’ll help you to wake up. Then suddenly the whole scene between you and Tao from last night replayed in your mind again. The thought of Tao’s playing around with you, made you brushed your teeth in a fast speed and roughly in anger.

After washing the thoughts of Tao away with a warm shower, you fix your hair into a messy bun and smiled proudly at yourself in the mirror before you opened the door. And guess who was standing outside of the restroom with his forearm leaning against the wall.

Tao.

The two of you had a glare contest for the longest second before you gestured your hand for him to get the hell out of your way.

But he doesn’t care to moved a muscle and just rise one of his eyebrow at you.

He wanted to see what you’re going to do if he doesn’t bother moving out of your way.

"Move."

One single word should be enough for him to understand that you’re not in the mood but like always, he ignored you and attacked you back with a single bold word.

"No."

You growled, hating every piece of him! You started your engine and if he doesn’t move, you’re just going to crashed into him! And it seems like he doesn’t have any plans on moving. Well, you’ll just had to attack him then!

"Yah!!!" You charged right at him, full speed! This time you swear you’re going to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter