003

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao leaned over to your ear and whisper. "Even if, it’s your ity?"

Your body froze and your heart sank to the center of the earth. He shift his stare to looked straight into your widen eyes and the corner of his lips curved into a flirty smile.

"Tao ah."

Your eyes flicked because you knew exactly who that voice belong to. But because of what Tao had say, your body wouldn’t budge a muscle.

Tao sneered at your stiffen self. "I’ll count that as a yes."

Your eyes got wider than before and he twisted you around to face him.

Your crush.

Sehun.

"I’m very sorry to bother you two." Sehun apologized.

"No, you’re good. This is my step sister. Cha Aera. She wanted me to introduced her to you, so that you’ll know that she exist in this world too."

Your imaginary jaw dropped in shock. Can’t Tao just introduced you nicely to Sehun? Why did Tao had to be so honest!?

Sehun smiled, "Oh so your mother married her dad?" Tao gave Sehun a nod and Sehun’s dreamy eyes made contact with yours. "Nice to meet you Aera ah. Actually you could just come up and talk to me. I seen you around."

Your heart sank for a second time. He noticed you? So you’re not invisible to him?

"I’ll let the two of you talk."

Your eyes widen as Tao strolled pass you. You looked back at Sehun.

"You’re very quiet, aren’t you?" Sehun asked and you flinched.

"Err... No I’m not. Bye!" You flew off after Tao and Sehun burst a soft chuckled at your timid attitude.

 

 

"Yah! Tao ah! Huang Zi Tao!" You caught up with him and rushed over, stopping him with your hand raise in front of him. "Why did you left me all alone with Sehun?! Don’t you know how nervous I am!"

Tao just scoffed at you. "You’re the most stupidest girl that have crossed my life."

The most stupidest girl? What does that suppose to mean?

"I just gave you the best opportunity to talk to your crush and how could you just let that pass you by? Idiot!" He pushed your forehead with his index finger and you stumbled backward.

"Don’t push me!" You stomp your feet. "So, who cares if I’m an idiot!? What if you met your crush?! You’ll be as nervous as I am also!"

And with that, Tao has beco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter