002

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dropped your head onto the desk, feeling a bit hungry because you haven’t eaten breakfast. And it’s all that bastard Tao’s fault!

"Aera ah! So how’s your new mom!?" Your friend, Emma, beamed in your ears.

You shot up from your desk and covered quickly with your hand. You took a quick glanced around your classmate, but they’re not even interested in you at all. They had never been. Emma struggled out of your hold and sat down in her desk beside yours.

"What? You don’t like your new mom?" She asked worriedly.

"I like my new mom. I just don’t like... Him." You muttered the last word.

"Who?" She leaned in closer to hear every little thing.

You shook your head quickly, "Nothing!"

"So... I heard that you had a sibling also. Is it a brother or a sister?"

You flew back against your chair in shock, "How did you know?!"

She gave you an odd look and replied, "You’re the one who told me. You don’t remember? Come on Aera, what is wrong with you!"

You told her? When? Why don’t you remember a single thing?

"So..." She gestured her hands impatiently for you to tell her. You cleared your throat and signal her to come closer. And she did.

"A step brother." You whispered so that no one will hear but Miss loudness just had to spoil everything.

"Oohh a step brother!" She started to sway from side to side excitedly. "Is he hot? Is he handsome? Is he y? Is he tall and tan?"

You were stun. She just described everything about your step brother without you even saying a single thing.

 

"He is so HOT!!!" Emma squealed after you pointed Tao out for her to see during break time.

Tao was sitting at a table underneath the shaded trees and girls were gathering around him. They were blushes and whispering of how handsome he is.

But for you, you just rolled your eyes in disgust.

"This is actually the first time that I am jealous of you!!" Emma continued with her squealing. "You’re such a lucky girl to shared the same roof as him... Having a handsome guy staying in a room just across from you... Sharing the same bathroom... And even using the same toilet!! Ahh-ahaha!" She hit your arm and you cried in pain.

"I would love to switch places with you, Emma!"

"Oh if that does come true then it’ll be a miracle to die for!" She leaned her head on your shoulder and then shot back up holding onto your hand. "Eh, will you introduce me to him? Please I really wanted him to know me!!" She begged but you pulled your hands out from her hold.

"N.O! NO! That’s the least thing that I wanted to do. I don’t want anyone in this school knows that I’m his step sister!" You retorted angrily.

Emma rolled her eyes away, "You might want to take that ba~ck."

"And why would I!?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter