001

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You closed your diary and dashed downstairs to where your dad was waiting out at the doorway. You stopped by your dad side when a black tint window car drove in and parked in front of you and your dad. The driver door opened and a beautiful lady stepped out. Your eyes lighten up when you see your dad walked toward her and give her a peak on the cheek.

Ah... So she’s your step mom... Wow she so gorgeous!!

"Hi Aera!" Yuri, your step mom, wave at you.

"Hi!" You wave back.

Wah... She pretty and nice too!

"Tao ah! Come out!" She tapped the tinted window.

Tao? Sounds like a boy’s name.

"Let’s go inside." Your dad said to your step mom and then he turned to you. "Aera ah, you stay here and wait for Tao okay."

You nodded and flashed him an okay sign. Your eyes followed them as he lead her into the house and you turned back to the car when you heard the door clicked open. You fall into a deep stare as a young, tan and tall boy stepped out of the car. Your smile dies out at his cold dark stared and his vibe gave you the chills. You sneered to broken the cold atmosphere.

"Hi-"

"My luggage are in the trunk." He cut you off with his bold words.

"Eh?" Your smile turned into a crooked one as he just walked pass you, sending you his cool air. You turned around and glared at his back. "Who does he think I am? His servant??" You retorted underneath your breath. "So much for having a sibling. What a bastard!"

 

You pulled two of your so-called 'step brother' huge suitcase into the house. But before you could even take a sip of air, your dad ordered you again.

"Aera ah, show Tao his room for him will you?"

You broke out a sneered, "Okay."

You took the lead and he followed you upstairs to a room that was across from yours.

"This is your room." You stepped aside for him and he twisted the door knob then entered in.

You followed after him. You noticed him scanning the bright color room and you opened your mouth to speak but then, he cut you off again.

"The curtain is too light, please change it to a darker one. And everything that was on the bed, please toss it all out. I don’t like it." His command made you froze in a daze.

And what surprise you is, after ordering you around like a slave, he still used the word "please" in his sentence. You eye him from head to toe and shook your head in disgrace. What an awful attitude for such a nice body.

"Did you not hear me?" You snapped out from your thinking and realized he was now glaring straight at you. "Am I not talking to you?" His bold questions starting to get on your nerve.

"Yes I heard you mister. But I’m sorry, if you want to change anything in here then you’ll have to go ask permission from your mom first. Because she’s the one who pick out everything that was in here. Not me." You retorted back.

And with that, he took heavy and scary strolled over to you. Your heart was racing faster than the seconds in a clock but you stood your ground. This is your house and you’ll not let him overrun you, even though his height and his body range had already easily towered over you. By the time you realized it, he was already centimeters away from you as he leaned his face to level with yours. He attacked you with his laser glare but you fight him back with your strong gaze as well.

 

Your step mom let out a sigh after glancing up stair. She turned to your dad, "I do hope that Aera will accept my stubborn son. Do you think they’ll get along?"

Your dad smiled and snake his hand around her waist. "They’ll get along just fine. Don’t worry."

 

After dinner, you were rolling around on your bed waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter