Chapter 2 - A Good Day

I Love You,Stupid!!

PIE POV

"Pie...Pie..." my mom is calling me from downstairs.I walk down the stairs and get her."Why?" I ask my mom.I take a sit beside mom on the sofa.

"Nothing.I just want to have a chat with you.How about the interview you went on yesterday? Do you get the job?"

my mom ask me.

      "Oh,the interview.I've got a call from the company but I don't get to be the secretary job.It's officer." I answer my mom."So?"

       "I rejected the offer.But,I will go to other company today.Don't worry." 

       "Pie...when you want to get a job if you keep rejected the offer?" my mom keep asking me.

"Mom,I just want to get a perfect job.I just want to be the secretary." I look into my mother's eyes.

"If you don't get it this time?" my mom hold my hand."Mom,I promise you,this is the last.If I don't get the secretary job,I will just accept the previous company offer." I promise my mom and she smile.Then she said,"I wish a good luck for you."

After the interview...At Pie's house...

"Mom!!!!!!" Pie shout while running to her mom."What happen,Pie?" ask Mrs. Manaying.

"Guess me...I get the secretary job!!!!" Pie hug her mom.Mrs.Manaying smile and hug her back."I know you can get it." she said.

"What's happening in here?" ask Mr. Manaying."Dad!!! I get the job!" Pie loosen her hug at her mom then she get her dad who is come back from work.

"Really? I'm so happy with you,Pie.When you start your work?" ask Mr. Manaying.

"On Monday.I can't wait to start the job,dad.I'm just so happy! But..." Pie stop her word.

"But what?" her mom ask her.

"The company is little bit far from here.I don't get the company near here.They gave me their branch company at the countryside.How can I go to the company on time?" said Pie while pout her lips.

"Countryside? Don't worry,my dear.Don't we have a house near the countryside? You can live there!" Mr. Manaying look at her daugter and smile.

        "Oh,the house! Why I forget about that! Pie,you can live there alone,right?" Mrs. Manaying look at her Pie then look to her husband.

"Do you give the permission for me to live there?" ask Pie with her happy-confused face.

"Anything for you,Pie." said Mr. Manaying.