Chapter 10 - The Dinner

I Love You,Stupid!!

Mr. Jittaleela is talking with someone in the phone.He seems happy with that.He keeps smiling while talking.

      "Okay,I will wait you tonight.Don't forget Klaiudom.8pm." he nods.Then he hang the phone."Honey..." he calls his wife.

"Yes?" Mrs. Jittaleela walks towards her husband then she sit beside him."Tonight Klaiudom's family will having dinner at our house.Call Kim to come this night.Make sure all of us join the dinner." Mr. Jittaleela tell his wife.

      "Oh,I will call him now.Don't worry." Mr.Jittaleela stands up then take her phone then dial Kim's number.Kim answer the phone.

"Hi,mom.What's up?" Kim greet his mom."Kim,the way you talk to me like I'm your friend.I'm alright.Kim,come back to home tonight.We will have important dinner with Klaiudom's family.Make sure you come." Mrs. Jittaleela smile.

     "But--" Kim seems want to talk something but his mom cut his words.

     "No excuse,son.8pm.Don't forget that." Kim just nodding then he hang up the phone.

At Jittaleela's Mansion...

     "Welcome,Klaiudom! Come in." Mr. Jittaleela greet Mr. Klaiudom."Thank you,Jittaleela." They shake hand.

"This is my daughter,Yam and that is my wife." Mr. Klaiudom introduce his family.

"Nice to meet you,Yam." Mrs. Jittaleela greets Yam."Nice to meet you too,Mrs. Jittaleela." Yam greets back.Then she look to Kim.Mrs. Jittaleela see that then she said "That's my eldest son,Kimhan."

    Kim realise that his name is being mention,so he  look at his mom then the girl next to her.He smiles.All of them walk together to the dining room.Yam sits infront of Kim.She smiles.

    After having the dinner,Kim and Yam take a walk at the house's garden.

KIM POV

"Wow,she's hot!"  I don't know that Mr. Klaiudom has a daughter.I look at her while she is looking forward.She has a beautiful face and she look more beautiful in that red dress.She look at me then she smiles.

    "So,we have to work together in this project,right?" she starts the conversation.

    "Seems like that.I hope we can build the teamwork." I smiles to her then she smiles back."What a beautiful smile."  

My father said that our company and Klaiudom Group are business partner now.Me and Yam will work together in a big project."Me too.Mr. Kim." she said.

     "Hey,no need to call me Mr.I'm not too old.We're friends now." I look into her eyes and she look at me.

1 second,2 seconds,3 seconds,4 seconds,5 seconds....   "Ouch,I think dust go inside my eyes." Yam touch her eyes."Oh,let me help you." 

YAM POV

    "Gosh,he is just too handsome.Why my heart is pounding fast?"  he come near me then he blow into my eyes.Wow,he is so close to me.I like his smell.It's soft.Oh,no.Stop it,Yam!

"Do you feel better now?" I startled.He said something to me but I don't hear it."Huh,what?" I ask him.He smiles at me."Oh,I love his smile...Yam,are you falling for him?"   I look at other place so I will not look into his eyes.

     "I ask you,do you feel better?" he ask me again.I just nod."Good.Let's get in." he stands and take me inside the house.I realise that Mr. Jittaleela is looking at us.He smiles widely.Then,he talks something with my father.I look my father and he is nodding after hearing what Mr. Jittaleela told him.

   A few minutes later,my father ask permission to go back.Then we go home.I keep smiling when I remember what happen between me and Kim just now.