Chapter 21 - Let's Get Married

I Love You,Stupid!!

     Kim open his car's door.He cannot walks properly.He is weak after hearing all his father's words.he walks like a drunken man towards Pie's house.He knocks the door then a few seconds after that,Pie open the door.Kim fell to Pie's leg.

"Kim! What happen?" Pie kneeling and take Kim to her couch in the living room.She take some water and give it to Kim.Kim drink it then he sigh heavily.His eyes becomes teary.He looks into Pie's eyes.He can't hold it anymore then he hug Pie.Pie who is worried is more worried when Kim cry on his shoulder.

     "What had happen,Kim? You make me worried! Tell me..." Pie loosen their hug.Kim wipe his tears and gather all his strong and face Pie.

"My father...He...He wanted me to marry Yam." Pie shocks."What?" Pie can't believe what Kim said.

"At the dinner.He said he want me to marry Yam.I won't! I only want to marry you.Only you!" Kim hugs Pie back.Pie can't move when she hear what Kim said.Marry Yam? Why must her? Her heart were asking.

     "So,what happen after that?" she asks Kim.Kim face Pie."I run.I said to them that I will never marry Yam." Kim drinks the water.He try to relax himself."But my dad never lose hope.He forced me to marry that woman." Pie looks at Kim's face.Her eyes become teary.She is weak.The guy that she love is forced to marry other girl and that girl is Yam.

"So,what Yam said?" she asks Kim."She don't talk.After that,my father asked me to leave you.I can't! Then I swear that I will marry you.Only you!" Kim hugs Pie and wipes Pie's tear with his thumb.Pie is crying heavily.

     "Pie,I will never marry that woman.I promise." Pie still remain silence."Pie,let's get married..." Kim looks into Pie's eyes.Pie shocks.She never think that Kim is suicide to propose her that night.Her eyes become teary once again.She looks at Kim's face then she nod.She hugs Kim.

The next morning...

     "Pie,wake up.It's already morning." Kim shake Pie's tiny body.They were fell asleep together last night."Ugh,morning?" Pie rub her eyes.She stretchs her hands.Kim is smiling to her.

"Yeah,it's morning.We will go to your parent's house today." said Kim."My parent's house?" Pie still blur.

"Hmm...To get your parent's bless." Kim smiles.Pie nod."Oh...Let's get ready.Go bath,Kim." Pie stand up and ready to walk but Kim pulls her hands that make her fall on Kim's lap."Want to bath with me?" Kim gives a naughty smiles to Pie.Pie punch Kim's chest."No before we're get married.Go bath." she stands and walk to her room.Kim is smiling alone then he walks to his house.

      Two of them are getting ready to meet with Pie's parents.Kim is excited but a little bit nervous.Pie know it since Kim is sweating while driving."Kim,are you nervous?" Pie asks.Kim nods."Yeah,a little bit." Pie wipes Kim's sweat and give Kim some 'motivation'.Now,Kim is okay.About 30 minutes,they arrive at Pie's family house.The house is big,but not that big like Jittaleela's Mansion.

      Mr and Mrs. Manaying is so friendly.They treat Kim like their own son.Kim is happy that they accept him.

"Don't worry,Kim.As long as Pie is happy,I will bless you two." said Mrs. Manaying.Mr. Manaying is smiling happily.

"So,when you two want to get married?" asks Mr. Manaying."Honey,don't be rush." Mrs. Manaying pats her husband's shoulder.Kim and Pie are smiling."I think,the end of this month will be okay.Right,Pie?" Kim looks at Pie's face.He is happy to see Pie happy.Pie nods.

      "I suggest you to get married at Bali.I always hope that one day I will go there." said Mrs. Manaying."Honey,let them make their decision.Don't interfere." Mr. Manaying interrupt."I think your idea is great,aunty.We will discuss about it later." said Kim and he smiles to Mrs. Manaying.

      "Oh,Kim.Just call me mama.You will be my son-in-law soon." said Mrs. Manaying."You can call me papa..." Mr. Manaying smiles."Pie,have you tell your friends that you will get married soon?" asks Mrs. Manaying.

"Not yet,mama.But I will tell them soon.Kim also will tell all of his friends." Pie looks at Kim's eyes.Kim nod."Don't forget to tell them.It is important." Mr. Manaying said."Okay,papa..." Pie take a look at her wrist watch that Kim have bought for her a few days before.

       "Urm,I think we should go now,Kim." Pie said then Kim nod."Okay...Mama,papa,we are leaving now.Don't worry about our wedding.It will be settle by me and Pie.Bye..." Kim said then stands up.Pie also do the same.They leave the house with a happy feeling.

"I don't know that your parents are so friendly." said Kim while driving.Pie looks at him."Of course they are.Now we need to tell our friends." Pie smiles.Kim nods.

MARIO POV

        My phone is ringing.I pick it up.

"Hello...Hey,it's you Kim! How are you?" It is Kim who is calling me.

"Fine.Hey,I want to tell you something." Kim make me curious."What is it,Kim? Sounds important.Tell me." I asks him.

"Soon,I will be your cousin." I shocks.Be my cousin? What does he mean? "What do you mean,Kim? I don't understand." 

         "I will get marry! I will get marry with the girl who is standing infront of your house." infront of my house? I run to my door and open it.

"Pie! Are you the girl that Kim--" I was about to talk when Pie cuts me."Yeah,it's me.Come here,Kim." Pie is calling Kim.Kim is smiling at me.

         "Kim? How dare you prank me! Come here!" I wear my slippers and try to chase Kim but Kim is so fast!

"You can't catch me! Haha!" Kim is satire me.I laugh.It has been a long time since I play like this with him in US.He come near me and hugs me."You will get marry with Pie,huh?" I said."Yeah..."

"Hey,come in! Let's talk inside." I invite them into my house.We have a fun conversation.We laugh so hard that make our stomach hurts.Oh...I'm happy that Pie have met a right guy.And it's Kim.My friend and soon will be my cousin.

         Actually,I'm a little bit sad when I heard that they will get marry.I'm disappoint because I could not confess my feeling to Pie once ago.Now,I lose the chance.I'm a coward.Pie have Kim.

*Flashback

         "Mario! Wait for me!" Pie is running towards me."How can you leave me without telling me? Why you don't tell me that you will go to US? Silly you!" Pie punching my chest repeatly.I stops her action by holding her hands.

"Who tell you that I will go to US?" I asks her.She looks into my eyes and that make my heart flutter."My mother.I was about to find you then my mother told me that you are going to airport.Why are you doing that?" Pie pouts her lips.

          I sigh heavily.I gather my strengh and holds Pie's hands.My heart is pounding so fast! I look into her beautiful eyes.

"Pie,actually I have something important to tell you before I go." Pie is looking me.I run my eyes from her eyes.

I've keep this feeling since a few month ago.I think I love Pie.My own cousin.But,if I tell her,would she accept me? Oh,I'm scare if she don't accept me that I love her.Not as cousin.

           "What is it,Mario?" Pie asks me.She bring me to the reality."Uh,urm...nothing...Just want to say take care of yourself when I'm gone.I need to go now.Bye,Pie." Ugh,I can't say it! I let Pie's hands go then I decide to walk to the my flight.

     "Mario!" I turn my head to face Pie.Pie is running towards me and hug me.It make me shocks but I hug her back."Don't forget me.Study hard." Pie loosen our hug.I smiles to her then I nod.I walk away from her to the flight.

      Argh! You are a coward,Mario! Now you are losing her! She must be couple with another man when you coming back!

Mario,it's all gone now.Accept it.You just can hope for now.

*End of Flashback

       Pie and Kim is smiling happily.I know that Pie is happy with Kim now.I have lost the the chance.My only chance.But I can accept it now.Pie is not my soulmate.I will happy as long as Pie is happy.I'm sure that Kim will never make Pie sad.

"Mario,we need to go now.See you in the wedding!" Kim and Pie are gonna leave now."Yeah,I wish you the best!" I wave my hand to them.

       "Yes,Pie.I hope you're happy."

                                                   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmaMZkOnxYawgDIEN66NK