Chapter 19 - It's Not Bored Anymore

I Love You,Stupid!!

    "Baby,what are the today's schedule?" Kim asks Pie who is sitting infront of him in his office."Don't call me like that in this office.Staffs will hear." Pie said and give a glare at Kim.

"Okay,whatever...Staffs will know about it soon.So what is today's agenda?" Kim give a sweet smiles at Pie and that make Pis smiles back."You have a meeting with Yam after the lunch." Pie said while scanning her note book."Yam? Again?" said Kim who is still not believe it.

    "Yeah.What's wrong? Aren't you happy to meet someone beautiful?" Pie stress the word 'beautiful' that make Kim smirks."Beautiful? You're the most beautiful now..." Kim stands and go behind the Pie's chair.He give a back hug to Pie that make Pie smiles widely.

"Okay...Get ready after lunch,Kim.Don't forget about the meeting.I need to continue my work.See you." Pie stands and walk to the door but she stops when Kim calls her.She turn her head to face Kim."Hmm?"

    "Hug me puhleaaaseee...." Kim act like a baby that make Pie giggles."Come here my baby Kim..." Pie walks to Kim and hug him tightly."Time to go." Pie walks through the door and continue her work.

In the meeting with Yam...

   "Argh..." Kim yawns.Yam take a look at Kim."Kim,do you feel sleepy? Why you don't focus on me?" Yam make a serious face."Hmm..I'm sorry,Yam.I'm having a headache now.I can't focus to you." Kim said while massage his temple.Pie looks aat Kim worriedly.

"Oh,really? Are you having a fever now?" Yam put his back hand on Kim's forehead but Kim push her hand aside slowly."Ah,you don't have to do that..." Kim said to Yam and take a look at Pie.He worried if Pie is angry and jealous although he likes to see Pie is jealous.So, he will know that Pie is love him.

    Yam looks to Kim worriedly."Kim,we can't postpone this meeting since you are sick.Do you want to meet the doctor? I will take you there." Yam holds Kim's hand.Kim feels uncomfortable now.He often take a look to Pie.He see Pie is glaring at him so he pull his hands from Yam.

    "Yam,we continue this meeting another time.Pie,take me to my office.Bye,Yam." Pie stands and take Kim to his office.Yam just look at them.

In the Kim's office...

    Pie open the office door and take Kim to the couch.She sits beside Kim and put her hands on Kim's forehead."Pie,can you lock the door?" Pie stands and lock the door then she sit besides Kim.Kim holds Pie's hand and lying on Pie's lap.

   "Are you okay?" Pie asks.Kim just smiles and get up from Pie's lap."Actually,I'm okay...I'm just bored when hearing what Yam is talking.It make me feel sleepy.But now,I'm not bored anymore..." Kim give Pie a tingle smiles.

"What? You just make me worry!" Pie give a light punch on Kim's chest.Then she cross her hands and look forward.

"Pie,did you feel jealous when Yam holds my hands just now?" Kim asks.Pie look at him and give a killer gaze to him."Wo...okay,I can see it in your eyes...I'm sorry,baby..." Kim touchs Pie face.He Pie's smooth hair.

Pie still sulking.She run her eyes from Kim.She also turn her head from facing Kim.Kim just smiles."Hu...Jealousy in the air..." Pie pouts her lips.

"Don't make your lips like that or I will kiss you..." Kim comes near Pie.Pie is avoiding Kim."Hey,hey! Don't you dare.This is office time!" said Pie."Who asked you to make me want to kiss you? Haha!" Kim still comes near Pie.He pushes Pie's body on the couch.Pie can't avoid him.

     Suddenly Kim seal Pie's lip with his lip.Pie can't move.She reply Kim's kiss.They kiss it sweetly and it become more passionate when Pie pull Kim's body on top of her.

"Tok,tok,tok! Kim,are you alright in there? Can I enter?" They broke their kiss when hear someone knock the door."Who is that?" ask Kim from inside.

   "It's me,Yam." Kim sigh."What she want from me now?" ask Kim slowly."Go to her." Pie cross her hands.She is jealous now.Kim know it but he still smiling.

   "No.I won't." He kiss Pie's lip once again and Pie do the same."Kim?" Yam calls Kim."Leave me alone,Yam.I want to rest!" Kim said then he smiles at Pie.Pie smiles back.

 

                                                                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXgOrKMAe31wfdaaWzbf