Chapter 15 - A Friendly Night

I Love You,Stupid!!

PIE POV

It's 12.25am already and I still can't sleep.I keep remembering what was happen today.It's not about Yam but you-know-who.No need to mention his name or I will meet him.I hate to look his annoying face(but handsome) but when I think back,I feel lonely if I'm not mess up with him or another else.What has happen to me?

    I think I need someone to talk.I take a look at Nam but she seems like to sleep well now.I'm bored.I grab my Iphone and decide to take a walk at hotel's pool.I sit on a chair around here and make a call.

"Hi,Fern.Did I disturb you? What are you doing now?" I call Fern,my bestfriend since we were a child.

"Oh,you Pie.Not at all.I'm working now." she said."Work? At this late night?" 

"Pie,don't you know that I'm a doctor? Hello,wake up,Pie! It's a night shift." said Fern sarcastically.

"Oh,I'm forgot,Fern.So,how are you with Mike?" I ask her to make our conversation interesting.

"What are you asking about? We're just friend,okay...How about you? Mario? I've heard that he has return back from US." Fern try to tease me with Mario now.Ugh,I hate when she is start.

    "Mario? He is just my cousin,okay..." I said to Fern."Who says cousin can't be a lover? Tell me who?" Oh,she is start again.

"Erm...Fern,don't you have work to do now? I will call you later when you're free.Good night!" I hung up my phone.Phuh...I'm so grateful that I don't need to answer her silly question that would kill me.

"Ktang!!!" What is that? I heard a tin can fell."Who is there?" I ask and take a step back then someone pull my hand and make me fall onto something.I turn my head to see what is that 'thing' and that 'thing' is a human.Actually,it's a man but I cannot see his face clearly because of the tree's shadow.

   "Shh..." he said and cover my mouth with his hand.I think that his voice is so familiar."Why?" I talk to him in a slow voice.He point to a direction and I look there.I see a guard is holding his torchlight I think.

"You see that? Keep silent or he will caught us." he said and his finger is still pointing to the guard.I nod.A few seconds later,the guard is gone from our sight and that man help me to stand.

"Kim? What are you doing here?" Now,I know who is that man.Yeah,you-know-who he is.This brat again!

"Shh...Don't shout.He may come back." he pull my hand and we sit side by side under the tree.The tree is big enough to cover us."Do you know what you just did to me?" I glare at him.He shrugs.Ugh,so annoying!

"You pull me two times and I'm fall!"

"But you don't fell to the ground.You fell on me.It's really hurt me!" he rub his leg."Serve you right!" I stick out my tongue then he is doing the same thing.

"Stop copying me!"

"I'm not copying you!" he cross his hands and it is so cute! Pie,back to the world!

KIM POV

"By the way,what are you doing here? At this time?" Pie asks me."I'm just cannot sleep.And you?" I ask her back.

"Same to me.I want to ask you,why we need to do like that just now?" she ask and looking at me with her innocent face.

"Huh,silly.This pool is a ban area when it is past midnight." I said to her."You are the one who is silly.You know that this is a ban area and you still come here?" I know that she is looking at me now but I don't have strength to look at her face.It will make me melt.

    "Whatever,kid." I still look in the sky.There are too many stars this night."Hey,Pie.Look at there." I said to her while pointing to the sky.She look at it.

"Pie,can we just be friend? I'm tired of all of this.It make me stress when I think a way to mess up with you." I said to her and she is looking at me.I gather all my strength and look into her eyes.Our eyes met.

1,2,3,4,5 seconds and we still remain silence.Then she look in the night sky.

"Me too.I'm also tired when I'm thinking to take a revenge on you.Let just be friend." she look at me back.She give her hand.We shake hands and after that we laugh together.I feel that my heart is free of burden now.I smiles at her and for the first time,she smiles at me sincerely.I'm really happy tonight.

Then we look in the sky together.It just a wonderful night."Pie..." I call her but no answer.

"Pie?" I take a peek at her face and she was fell asleep.I was about to continue to look in the sky when her head is slowly landing on my shoulder.I'm just smile.There's nothing I can do now.I look at her beautiful face. 

   "You're the most beautiful creature that I have seen..." I said that unconciously.Oh,I relieved when she is not wake up because of my words.I hope that she don't hear that.A few minutes after that,I fell asleep beside her.Yeah,beside her.