Chapter 16 - We are Friends!

I Love You,Stupid!!

    It's have been a week after they become friends.Their relationship is more better than before.Sometimes they will have lunch together but not only two.They go with Nam and Yam.Kim is not messing up with Pie anymore.Pie too.

    Pie feel more better and comfortable with Kim.Sometimes Kim will treats Pie coffee in the morning.

"Pie,Mr. Kim wants to see you in his office." Nam said."Oh,okay." Pie stand up and walk to Kim's office.She knocks the door."Come in." 

KIM POV

   Wow! She looks good in that clothes.She come near me.I don't know why I feel so happy when I see her bright face.She is really pretty and cute.She smiles at me.

   "What can I help you?" she take out her note pad.I just smiles at her."Take a sit,Pie.Keep your note pad.Just relax." I invite her to sit.She sits as I told her.

   "Don't you want to tell something important?" she ask me with that face again."Who says? No.I'm bored.Let's have a talk." she widen her eyes.

"Are you crazy? Having a chat in this office hours? I have many works to do!" she said.

"Easy,Pie.I'm the boss here.Don't worry.Puhleaaaaaseeee..." I make a puppy eye."Okay...Whatever..Don't mad at me if my work is not finish." she look into my eyes."Erm..one more thing,don't you ever make that face again."

    "Haha...I thought that would be cute so that you will falling in love with me..." what have you said,Kim?! Crazy!

"Falling in love with you? We're friends okay.Don't hope too much." she smirks at me.Phew! Lucky that she don't think too far.

"Hoping you? I'm crazy if you're my girlfriend,silly!" I said to her.She widen her eyes.

"Hey,who is silly actually? You silly! Haha.." she laugh.Ohh...It's so cute.I like to see her like that."Okay..okay...I lose to you..." I lift my hand.She laugh again.

    We are talking so many things.We laugh so many times until our stomach hurts."Oh,Pie.You're so funny.You make my stomach hurts!" I said to her."Of course your stomach is hurt because we are laughing for 30 minutes! Haha!" we laugh.

    "Pie,actually I think it is more good if we can have a party with the staff.What do you think?" I ask her.

"Are you asking me? You are the one who make the decision..." she said."I'm just asking your opinion.What about you? Any idea?" I ask her again.

"Hmm...You're right.Maybe we can make a party on celebrating you as the CEO or..." she stop her words."Or what?"

"You just treat the staff at the restaurant.That will be more fun! The staff will love it!" she smiles.

"Hmm..sounds good.I like your idea.Tomorrow I will treat all the staff at the restaurant.Don't forget to tell them,Pie.You can continue your work now." she smiles to me and walk through the door.

 

 

 

 

p/s:I'm really sorry guys for not writing for a long time.I'm busy with my exam.I will continue to write this story maybe when I'm free.In the end of this years,I have more times to write this story.Don't worry.I will never forget to write this story although it will take a long time for me to write.Sorry T.T